New here any help is greatly appreciated

ozman

I hope this is a good spot for this. When I started trt with the Doc, it was 140mg/w and I was around 680,dl/ng from 380 in which was my baseline, so I think 200mg/w will have me around 900, we'll see

My doctor sucks I was on trt for 11 years and all of a sudden he says he is not taking my insurance anymore no warning or anything. Now I am trying to find a Dr my levels are 304 and the 2 Dr's I have seen says that's normal I say fuck that. I am 40 and I quit smoking 3 months ago and was starting to work out when I was moving a fridge and hurt my back so I had to stop. So now I have made up my mind as soon as my back is better and it's getting closer every day I am starting to work out which I have never done until right b4 I hurt my back. There is so much to learn I don't even know how to pick the right weights to start or what exercises or what the hell to eat Lol.. I am 6foot 4 I was 190 until I quit trt bow back k down to 178 I was on 1ml of test cyp 200 per week. But I have reached the time in my life yes its a little late at 40 but I want to get into shape and I want to build muscle and since I am going to have to start getting my test on My own I say fuck it might as well go big and get ja ked ๐Ÿ˜†. I am getting ready to place my first order through CENSORED of test cyp 300 after doing some research it seems good but any help or advice would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:

suppsforlife

I was around 680,dl/ng from 380 in which was my baseline, so I think 200mg/w will have me around 900, we'll see
i assume you wanted to say you were 780 ng/dl from 180?
and 200 mg/week is likely to get you close to 900
So it seems like 200 mg/week is good enough to remain healthy. it's good you want to take your life back in your hands.
also, about how to eat and how to train - best to talk with a personal trainer. improper workouts can do a lot of damage to your joints, back and ligaments.

Gainz.

Welcome brother, as far as working out, athlean X on YouTube can answer a lot of questions for you.
But instead of worrying about what weights and what to do in what order, the important thing is just to start! Go the gym and do 2 sets on every machine they have there with pretty light weight. If you haven't worked out... you'll be sore! Just start! Starting is the hardest part!
If you're very serious about a training program I'll be happy to help you.
Dm me and I'll go over everything you'll need to do as far as lifting, stretching, cardio... ect. But don't let it overwhelm you, just get there and start getting in the habit of going to the gym! Good habits can be learned just like bad ones can be unlearned!
As far as the bad back... get to the gym! Moving and being active will only help you heal faster. Just take it easy. "A body in motion stays in motion" laying on your couch isn't gonna fix that back!
Trust someone who had a very bad back and let it keep him from being happy for almost 6 years! Get moving, you won't regret it.
If you really want help with a exercise routine let me know brother ๐Ÿ‘Š

ozman

Welcome brother, as far as working out, athlean X on YouTube can answer a lot of questions for you.
But instead of worrying about what weights and what to do in what order, the important thing is just to start! Go the gym and do 2 sets on every machine they have there with pretty light weight. If you haven't worked out... you'll be sore! Just start! Starting is the hardest part!
If you're very serious about a training program I'll be happy to help you.
Dm me and I'll go over everything you'll need to do as far as lifting, stretching, cardio... ect. But don't let it overwhelm you, just get there and start getting in the habit of going to the gym! Good habits can be learned just like bad ones can be unlearned!
As far as the bad back... get to the gym! Moving and being active will only help you heal faster. Just take it easy. "A body in motion stays in motion" laying on your couch isn't gonna fix that back!
Trust someone who had a very bad back and let it keep him from being happy for almost 6 years! Get moving, you won't regret it.
If you really want help with a exercise routine let me know brother ๐Ÿ‘Š
Hey I definitely appreciate the offer and will definitely be taking you up on that. But first I am going to do what you said and just get started there is a gym down the road from my house on my way to work in the morning I am going to stop and get the number there isn't anybody that actually works there I guess they give you a key code to get in once you pay. As far as my back I have never had any problems out of it until about 2 weeks ago I go to the Dr and get injections for my knees so while I was there last Thursday I asked them about it and he gave me some muscle relaxers and a steroid pack they seem to be helping until I go to work and swing a weedeater all day I do landscaping for a living and can't rest it like the dr said to. But I tell u what ever since I lost my test from the dr I have felt like shit and absolutely no sex drive to the point my wife gonna kill me ๐Ÿ˜‚. Let me get a few things in order get my gym membership and hopefully my shipment and if you don't care I will pick your brain on some kind of routine. I wish I had someone to work out with everybody I know is lazy my wife says she will but who knows it helps to have someone help to motivate you.Thanks for getting back to me

ozman

Also the first part of that post this here "I hope this is a good spot for this. When I started trt with the Doc, it was 140mg/w and I was around 680,dl/ng from 380 in which was my baseline, so I think 200mg/w will have me around 900, we'll see" was not me I started to reply to that guy and decided to do my own post and must have copied and pasted his shit too LOL

Gainz.

I work at a golf course... so I know exactly how you feel!
Also if you're gonna start your own trt, you should look into adding a low dose of deca. Lots of guys run it here to help with joint pain.
As far as back pain, do the cobra stretch for 2 minutes twice a day. You'll feel so much better by the end of the week!
And absolutely, my offer stands... I like high volume moderate weight. No reason in putting up big numbers. That only leads to injury and stress you don't need. High volume will give you great gainz at a solid rate.

ozman

i assume you wanted to say you were 780 ng/dl from 180?
and 200 mg/week is likely to get you close to 900
So it seems like 200 mg/week is good enough to remain healthy. it's good you want to take your life back in your hands.
also, about how to eat and how to train - best to talk with a personal trainer. improper workouts can do a lot of damage to your joints, back and ligaments.
Hey sorry about the confusion that first paragraph wasn't from me I started to post this as a reply and decided to make a post well when I copied it ike a idiot I accidentally copied part of the other dudes comment ๐Ÿ˜… .

ozman

I work at a golf course... so I know exactly how you feel!
Also if you're gonna start your own trt, you should look into adding a low dose of deca. Lots of guys run it here to help with joint pain.
As far as back pain, do the cobra stretch for 2 minutes twice a day. You'll feel so much better by the end of the week!
And absolutely, my offer stands... I like high volume moderate weight. No reason in putting up big numbers. That only leads to injury and stress you don't need. High volume will give you great gainz at a solid rate.
Well I went to that gym this morning it seems like they have alot of nice equipment but I couldn't find any phone number and there was just two women in there running so I didn't want to bother them hopefully on my way back home there will be some more people so I can ask how to get a member ship. We have a planet fitness here but I heard they suck and this other gym altho small is like 2 min from my house. So I have a question I was looking at some stuff about gaining weight and I am 6foot 3 I put 6'4 in the other things was screwing up left and right LOl. But I am 6'3 176 is what I weigh this morning so I lost 2 more lbs since I weighed about a week and a half ago going the wrong way I would like to get to like 210 220 or even more if I can just not fat but it said to eat like 3900 calories a day and 1.5 to 2 times my body weight in protein is that right because if it is its gonna take my scrawny ass a while to get my stomach to where it can take that ๐Ÿคฃ

Gainz.

Well I went to that gym this morning it seems like they have alot of nice equipment but I couldn't find any phone number and there was just two women in there running so I didn't want to bother them hopefully on my way back home there will be some more people so I can ask how to get a member ship. We have a planet fitness here but I heard they suck and this other gym altho small is like 2 min from my house. So I have a question I was looking at some stuff about gaining weight and I am 6foot 3 I put 6'4 in the other things was screwing up left and right LOl. But I am 6'3 176 is what I weigh this morning so I lost 2 more lbs since I weighed about a week and a half ago going the wrong way I would like to get to like 210 220 or even more if I can just not fat but it said to eat like 3900 calories a day and 1.5 to 2 times my body weight in protein is that right because if it is its gonna take my scrawny ass a while to get my stomach to where it can take that ๐Ÿคฃ
I'm a tall thin guy who struggles to gain weight myself. I'm 6ft 183lb and maybe 10% bf.
But you're absolutely right, 3,500-4,000 calories is where you want to be to bulk.
As far as increasing appetite, weight training will help that, along with test.
Also most small gyms are better than planet fatness. that's not a gym meant for guys who want to look like..
Well guys who workout.

ozman

Hey I
I'm a tall thin guy who struggles to gain weight myself. I'm 6ft 183lb and maybe 10% bf.
But you're absolutely right, 3,500-4,000 calories is where you want to be to bulk.
As far as increasing appetite, weight training will help that, along with test.
Also most small gyms are better than planet fatness. that's not a gym meant for guys who want to look like..
Well guys who workout.
I hate to keep bothering you with I am sure stupid shit but I have a appointment in December with Endocrinology I think that's how it's spelled and a just placed a order with CENSORED for2 bottles of 10ml test cyp 300 per ml I was planning on just doing like 1ml per week until after my dr had me on 200 a week b4 he screwed me over so a couple questions does that sound like it will be OK and how long b4 I go should I quit so I can still hopefully get a script my last blood work was 304 so I hope they give it to me and another thing will my blood work that they do be sufficient for everything I need to keep in check and will it be possible to stay on trt with them and let them do my blood work and get some more test and one more is CENSORED good I should have asked that b4 I ordered LOL. Thanks alot for your help and sorry for all the questions I just don't have anybody else to ask them

Last edited by a moderator:

Gainz.

Hey I

I hate to keep bothering you with I am sure stupid shit but I have a appointment in December with Endocrinology I think that's how it's spelled and a just placed a order with CENSORED for2 bottles of 10ml test cyp 300 per ml I was planning on just doing like 1ml per week until after my dr had me on 200 a week b4 he screwed me over so a couple questions does that sound like it will be OK and how long b4 I go should I quit so I can still hopefully get a script my last blood work was 304 so I hope they give it to me and another thing will my blood work that they do be sufficient for everything I need to keep in check and will it be possible to stay on trt with them and let them do my blood work and get some more test and one more is CENSORED good I should have asked that b4 I ordered LOL. Thanks alot for your help and sorry for all the questions I just don't have anybody else to ask them
First off, don't hesitate to ask any question.
Second 300mg is a lot of trt. I would just do 150mg a week. That will give you 20 weeks per bottle.
And test c takes about 11-14 days to leave your system. So if you want your levels to be low enough for them to give you trt stop at least 3 weeks before.
But most of the time people just do their own trt because you can get a bottle for $55 and doctors want way more.

Gainz.

Also we aren't allowed to talk about sources. if it's a trusted source here, you'll be just fine. There is a source section full of reviews, I suggest checking it out

ozman

First off, don't hesitate to ask any question.
Second 300mg is a lot of trt. I would just do 150mg a week. That will give you 20 weeks per bottle.
And test c takes about 11-14 days to leave your system. So if you want your levels to be low enough for them to give you trt stop at least 3 weeks before.
But most of the time people just do their own trt because you can get a bottle for $55 and doctors want way more.
Thanks alot. My Dr had me on 200 so that was what I was going to do for a while until I get in to the habit of working out. Then I thought I would bump it up to like 500 for like 12 weeks then go back to 200 for like 12 weeks then back to 500 from what I've read that seems right if not feel free to correct me. As far as sources sorry about that I guess I should read the rules ๐Ÿ˜† It's just my first time with anything like that and well I am probably stressing myself out too much. And yeah the prices I have found are cheaper counting the dr visit I just want them to do my blood work and keep my levels of everything else in check and I don't have to ay much for the dr visit with my insurance and I could get the test for cheaper if I would let them give it to me but my insurance won't pay for my script if I take it home and give it to my self go figure.

ozman

Also we aren't allowed to talk about sources. if it's a trusted source here, you'll be just fine. There is a source section full of reviews, I suggest checking it out
Oh seen on another thread you was at least I think it was you asking about sterility and trt I have been with my wife since high school well off and on been together straight since we was 22 but anyway we had 3 kids b4 I went on trt none since and that's all that changed except for the fact that after trt we had sex way more I know it may be different for you but that's my experience. Hopefully that helps some ๐Ÿ˜† hey I am trying to give back what I can

Gainz.

Thanks alot. My Dr had me on 200 so that was what I was going to do for a while until I get in to the habit of working out. Then I thought I would bump it up to like 500 for like 12 weeks then go back to 200 for like 12 weeks then back to 500 from what I've read that seems right if not feel free to correct me. As far as sources sorry about that I guess I should read the rules ๐Ÿ˜† It's just my first time with anything like that and well I am probably stressing myself out too much. And yeah the prices I have found are cheaper counting the dr visit I just want them to do my blood work and keep my levels of everything else in check and I don't have to ay much for the dr visit with my insurance and I could get the test for cheaper if I would let them give it to me but my insurance won't pay for my script if I take it home and give it to my self go figure.
You seem to have a pretty good hold on it.
But as far as the doctors not wanting to give it to you... trust me I know!
We're constantly hearing stories of guys going to the doctor, them telling the doctor they are depressed with low energy. Finding out through blood work their T is in the toilet, but the docs prescribing them zoloft and xanax instead of test. Just another example of them caring about money more than their patients!

And as far as the trt sterile thing... I was hoping it would kill my swimmers.. but apparently not enough. When tax time comes around I'll be getting snipped. Already found a place that will do it for $2,200 I'm just worried about the time off from work

ozman

I don't know if i have a hold on anything ๐Ÿ˜… It seems like i dont know if it made me sterile we did one of thoes at home sperm count things and it was like as close to sterile as it would read so it ateast thinned the shit out of my Lil guys because I had 3 kids got on trt started having 3 times the sex and then nothing the only form of birth control we used was her on top you know gravity and shit which never worked before for me and I actually wanted another kid I knocked the balls off 3 and had 3 girls was wanting to try once more and maybe get that boy but I guess it's not in the cards. But everybody is different and maybe I just lost my count after I turned 26

Wsrey1969

Hey I definitely appreciate the offer and will definitely be taking you up on that. But first I am going to do what you said and just get started there is a gym down the road from my house on my way to work in the morning I am going to stop and get the number there isn't anybody that actually works there I guess they give you a key code to get in once you pay. As far as my back I have never had any problems out of it until about 2 weeks ago I go to the Dr and get injections for my knees so while I was there last Thursday I asked them about it and he gave me some muscle relaxers and a steroid pack they seem to be helping until I go to work and swing a weedeater all day I do landscaping for a living and can't rest it like the dr said to. But I tell u what ever since I lost my test from the dr I have felt like shit and absolutely no sex drive to the point my wife gonna kill me ๐Ÿ˜‚. Let me get a few things in order get my gym membership and hopefully my shipment and if you don't care I will pick your brain on some kind of routine. I wish I had someone to work out with everybody I know is lazy my wife says she will but who knows it helps to have someone help to motivate you.Thanks for getting back to me
I don't think you said what part of your back you hurt. Alot of low back issues arise due to weak ab muscles so if that's the case please train your core hard. Also if this is your first foray into weight training do yourself a favor a get a good personal trainer so your form is good. Remember form then speed then power. Good luck

ozman

I don't think you said what part of your back you hurt. Alot of low back issues arise due to weak ab muscles so if that's the case please train your core hard. Also if this is your first foray into weight training do yourself a favor a get a good personal trainer so your form is good. Remember form then speed then power. Good luck
Thanks for the advice. I hurt something in my lower back helping my dad move a refrigerator I went to the Dr and x rays were negative so he said I either tore or pulled a muscle which I would think is quite bit difference between the two they gave me some muscle relaxers and some steroids and referred me to a physical therapist. I have never done anything to my back b4 but I know one this sucks I can't seem to get over it maybe it's because I keep working but I own my own landscaping business and I can't just not go to work

Gainz.

Always form! Form is everything! How much you can lift doesn't mean dick if you're form isn't good. I have very mixed feelings about personal trainers. A lot of them at a commercial gym don't know shit!
Then others just want to focus on crossfit like garbage so you can lose weight. I really suggest spending some time on YouTube. There's some high quality trainers on there that will show you perfect lifting techniques.
But again even now I don't care how much I can lift once or twice. I'm a high rep guy! Keeps my muscles growing and keeps injuries low.