New here n need help please! Took first shot yesterday in thigh and can barely walk today what's the issue?

Chrisb1174

Feels like worst Charlie horse ever n walking n bending is extremely painful ... I'm not a wimp to pain but this outs insane please help!

otfjoey300

This makes me question; #1; did you do the shot properly; outer-quad, rested, z-method proper shot? Or did you just stick it in from a side angle in the meatiest part of the muscle belly…

could be the gear, but a lot of guys can’t handle quad shots to begin with..(IMO they aren’t doing it properly because I rarely have pain)

consider backloading insulin syringes for injection, instead of using the usual harpoons a lot of bigger guys use. I find smaller needle=less pip and also
Less scar tissue

BiggyBill

What did you use? How did you use it?
the answer could be a lot of different things. From allergies to impurities to improper use

HGH.to

first time user and you use Test Cyp, EQ and Trenbolone (I guess you meant Parabolan)?? no wonder you have issues. drop EQ and Parabolan! Use only Test Cyp!

BiggyBill

There could be a variety of reasons. Are you sure u use them right? And yeah, better use test alone as a beginner

Chrisb1174

I thought my buddy explained properly my wife is a nurse and did the shot.... I'm thinking it was too much for a virgin lol