New here need little help

cloutz88

Hey guys, just wondering what company is actually legit to order from? I've been on and off for awhile, I'm 40 now.
I just recently tried a brand and broke out with an infection. So looking for a good safe company or feed back. Thanks

bobby ricky

Hey guys, just wondering what company is actually legit to order from? I've been on and off for awhile, I'm 40 now.
I just recently tried a brand and broke out with an infection. So looking for a good safe company or feed back. Thanks
Top five on this site will give you good clean gear. How you administer it is up to you safely I hope

Gainz.

You keep scrolling by it... its literally under every first post on every thread.
"Top rated sources"

Gainz.

Did you get a message from a scammer offering 50% off

I don't think they're a scam. I'm pretty sure that's actually them. They're a well known member since 2013.
But it is fishy that now they are sending private messages. I thought that was against the rules...?

Aussie

I don't think they're a scam. I'm pretty sure that's actually them. They're a well known member since 2013.
But it is fishy that now they are sending private messages. I thought that was against the rules...?
It is and I reported it 🤣🤣🤣
Just like I have before