New here. Trying clen for the first time.

eveduhh

I plan on doing a 2 week on 2 week off cycle. Increasing from 20 to 60 and then last two weeks decreasing back down before ending the cycle.

Any advice is welcome. If you have a favorite supplement to avoid cramping I think that's my biggest worry and has been the hardest to find solid advice on.

I plan on doing a solo clen cycle and then waiting 8 weeks and adding anavar for a second cycle. I just want to try one at first before compounding chemicals so I know what symptoms and gains can be attributed to what chemicals I'm using.

I'm 32, 5'10 165lbs and the goal is to increase my cardio endurance and lean out as much as possible without losing muscle. I lift heavy but I'll be adding a more cardio. Usually I do not have any decicated cardio days but I'll be adding decicated cardio in on my rest days as well as a couple hours into my regular training schedule. I'd like to make the best out of this cycle but don't want to cramp up in the process.

Gainz.

I have a feeling everyone here is going to tell you to do a test cycle to start with.
I personally don't know that much about clen. The little I have read, it seems to have some not so good side effects.

I'm curious to see what the more knowledgeable members say.

saltyscrode

umm, bro, you want to lean out? your are 5'10 and 165lbs. Sounds like you are pretty darn lean now, down right skinny. I'm not trying to be a smart ass, but what are your goals? Are you a marathon runner? As far as cramping goes, the heavy hitters are plenty of sodium, potassium and magnesium. That's assuming you're getting enough liquids and eating enough, but your BW suggests you are not eating enough.

eveduhh

I'm a girl y'all. I guess I should have clarified that, I just assumed my name and what I was going to do gave it away. Hi I'm Eve. 🤣

I'm at 20% body fat. I'd like to be closer to 17.

I am eating 170g of protein a day.

Gainz.

You can never be too obvious with men... we need a lot of hints to figure things out... at 32 you should know that 🤣🤣🤣

I still think you should just go anavar. I don't like some of the sides that go along with clen. Also anavar seems to be the most safe for women. Plus you don't need much. If you stick to a proper diet 5m a day of anavar can be very effective.

eveduhh

You can never be too obvious with men... we need a lot of hints to figure things out... at 32 you should know that 🤣🤣🤣

I still think you should just go anavar. I don't like some of the sides that go along with clen. Also anavar seems to be the most safe for women. Plus you don't need much. If you stick to a proper diet 5m a day of anavar can be very effective.

😭 I'll remember to preface that I'm a female for future questions...

For some reason I figured the clen would be the better option for just fat loss. Maybe I'll switch the plan around and try the anavar alone first then if I still want to on the next cycle try the clenn. Generally I'm pretty tolerant to stimulants so I didn't feel like clenn would be as big a risk. I still don't want cramping though ha. Thank you!

Gainz.

😭 I'll remember to preface that I'm a female for future questions...

For some reason I figured the clen would be the better option for just fat loss. Maybe I'll switch the plan around and try the anavar alone first then if I still want to on the next cycle try the clenn. Generally I'm pretty tolerant to stimulants so I didn't feel like clenn would be as big a risk. I still don't want cramping though ha. Thank you!
I would definitely wait to see what some of the more knowledgeable people here have to say.
I just always air on the safe side, and anavar seems to be the most safe... especially for females.
@HGH.to @suppsforlife

Any advice for this young lady?

Gokupwr62

Clen is extremely rough for most I believe ramping up to 60mcg is to much. I'd start even lower like 15mcg and slowly work up to 40mcg. No need to run var with it tho women respond a little different then men. It retains more muscle in a deficit. More important tho would be diet and training. Fasted cardio in am with a lift session later is what I've seen work best. I'd hold of on var until your down to what bf% you'd want to be. Clen is definitely not something to take lightly tho so do plenty of research. The shakes suck and cramps are awful, taurine helps with the cramping. It can get a little to much at times I know someone who can't take it past 40mcg and I've personally seen someone not get any sides from 140mcg

saltyscrode

Well, my bad, glad yo are here. 165 is pretty good in that case. My comment on the cramping issue still stands though, can't help with gear.

Gainz.

I guess I should apologize for the rest of the guys here. We're all just so use to new members being guys... I never even thought... I guess I'm gonna have to work on my chauvinism!

eveduhh

I guess I should apologize for the rest of the guys here. We're all just so use to new members being guys... I never even thought... I guess I'm gonna have to work on my chauvinism!
Haha it's not a big deal really. I myself have a hard time finding any other girls who have experience with this also so I get it. Without searching through forums it's almost impossible to find any female information at all. Most of the things I find are articles that have female doses for anything waaaayyyyy higher than any forum will recommend so far.

Gainz.

Haha it's not a big deal really. I myself have a hard time finding any other girls who have experience with this also so I get it. Without searching through forums it's almost impossible to find any female information at all. Most of the things I find are articles that have female doses for anything waaaayyyyy higher than any forum will recommend so far.
We have a female section... its not very... active tho. But yes I've noticed that exact thing! A few YouTube videos about females and gear... the dosages being way higher than what's necessary. In fact women need much less to get much more than a man would. A anavar dose for a man is 25-30mg a day. A female is 5-10mg. That's a huge difference, but I literally just watched a YouTube video where this very short but jacked kid was telling girls that anything less than 20mg is a waste of time 🤦‍♂️🤯🤯.

Also your name... is it like that joke "it's a man duh =Amanda"

HGH.to

Hello @eveduhh and warm welcome to MG.
To be honest, I do think that your plan sounds good. Assuming you're eating right and working out correctly. You also said you're searching for more fat loss and endurance increase rather than muscle growth. Moreover, you said you're tolerant to stimulants. All these facts combined make me think that your plan actually sounds good. Especially because you go the slow increase then the slow decrease method. Anavar is indeed a good steroid for women, but it's a STEROID completely different from Clenbuterol which is a stimulant as you already know. Moreover, 60 mcg/day is a high dosage, but it doesn't go over the recommended limit which is then again great.
Overall, I think you're doing great with a great plan BUT as everyone else here mentioned - you should be careful with Clen because it is nothing you should take lightly. It can cause serious side effects. So, if you notice that you experience side effects at say 20-40 mcg/day - do not increase!
I highly recommend you to watch out for liquids intake - with Clenbuterol you'll need a lot of water to reduce cramps. add taurine, potassium and magnesium to your diet. have a diet rich in these and may add supplements too.
You can go with Clenbuterol first then. Then later add Anavar. As you stated - to have a feeling of how each compound works for you.

Gainz.

Hello @eveduhh and warm welcome to MG.
To be honest, I do think that your plan sounds good. Assuming you're eating right and working out correctly. You also said you're searching for more fat loss and endurance increase rather than muscle growth. Moreover, you said you're tolerant to stimulants. All these facts combined make me think that your plan actually sounds good. Especially because you go the slow increase then the slow decrease method. Anavar is indeed a good steroid for women, but it's a STEROID completely different from Clenbuterol which is a stimulant as you already know. Moreover, 60 mcg/day is a high dosage, but it doesn't go over the recommended limit which is then again great.
Overall, I think you're doing great with a great plan BUT as everyone else here mentioned - you should be careful with Clen because it is nothing you should take lightly. It can cause serious side effects. So, if you notice that you experience side effects at say 20-40 mcg/day - do not increase!
I highly recommend you to watch out for liquids intake - with Clenbuterol you'll need a lot of water to reduce cramps. add taurine, potassium and magnesium to your diet. have a diet rich in these and may add supplements too.
You can go with Clenbuterol first then. Then later add Anavar. As you stated - to have a feeling of how each compound works for you.
I knew @HGH.to would come through with the knowledge!

eveduhh

I highly recommend you to watch out for liquids intake - with Clenbuterol you'll need a lot of water to reduce cramps. add taurine, potassium and magnesium to your diet. have a diet rich in these and may add supplements

Thank you, yeah if I start feeling side effects at the 20-40mg I definitely won't be increasing any further and likely backing off back to a dose Im not having issues with or completely depending on what the side effects are. Thank you for your input (and everyone's here) you've all been helpful!

eveduhh

We have a female section... its not very... active tho. But yes I've noticed that exact thing! A few YouTube videos about females and gear... the dosages being way higher than what's necessary. In fact women need much less to get much more than a man would. A anavar dose for a man is 25-30mg a day. A female is 5-10mg. That's a huge difference, but I literally just watched a YouTube video where this very short but jacked kid was telling girls that anything less than 20mg is a waste of time 🤦‍♂️🤯🤯.

Also your name... is it like that joke "it's a man duh =Amanda"
Haha kind of. But just "I'm Eve duh" 🤣

Yes I always see the dosages so much higher than what anyone I've met actually was using. Forums are a better resource than YouTube in these cases