New here

Ferrum

Hey guys, did a partial cycle in 2005, ready for 2nd lol. Anyways tried to send *cenzored* would not allow. For what it's worth..

Last edited by a moderator:

Juji

Staff member
Ferrum welcome to MG forum.
Your post was edited because is forbidden to talk about payment methods in open sources. Plus, is forbidden to talk about sources except for "Sources" topics.
About the payment method - contact the source directly.
Welcome.

Ferrum

Hello Ferrum! will try to help with your second cycle if you need some help.
Hello suppsforlife, thanks! I wanted to add proviron to the light cycle i'm planning on and hope to avoid any serious PCT and just use an OTC/natural PCT vs clomid/nolva. I found a 7 week that entails just 2000mg of TestE and figured adding Proviron to that would be a good thing. Do you think I can get away with simply the TestE(no proviron to avoid sourcing it)and an OTC given the low amount?

suppsforlife

Is not very recommended to go for OTC PCT only... it may not be enough...
Proviron can't be used to avoid PCT - in fact, is also a steroid which would require a PCT after its use.
I found a 7 week that entails just 2000mg of TestE
you mean a total 2000 mg of Test E spread throughout 7 weeks?
Do you think I can get away with simply the TestE(no proviron to avoid sourcing it)and an OTC given the low amount?
Test E alone is only recommended if you are in TRT. for physique and performance enhancement you need higher doses, therefore estrogenic protection and PCT.
Sorry but is unlikely for you to go with Test E alone cycle without absolutely anything else (except for OTC/ naturals) without getting side effects either estrogenic during cycle or low test after cycle.

Ferrum

Yes a total of 2000mg spread throughout. What I'm looking at is:
Week 1:200mg
2-200mg
3-300mg
4-300mg
5-300mg
6-350mg
7-350mg

So this sounds like a pointless plan to you I take it. Thanks

Ferrum

Essentially I'm just looking for a small boost, not a dramatic one. I'm 5'10 and was recently down to 165lbs. I got this low due to breaking my fingers with a table saw and taking up distance running for recovery. Now I stand 7 weeks after the injury with very nice healing of which I contribute largely to some non-typical health supplements (emu oil, arnica montana, humic/fulvic acid, nascent iodine, and colloidal silver). Also I wasn't able to eat much for the past several months due to severe tooth pain of which I have since had the problem tooth removed and am able to eat much better without the pain. Furthermore I'm working again and move often enough/work long enough hours that I've stopped running entirely (although plan to reincorporate just 1-3 miles to maintain some fitness/heart health). I'm now at 170-172 pounds and have been lifting weights as as early as one week after the injury with my abilities to do certain exercises up to 95% ability whereas before I was limited on exercises I could do with broken fingers. Also I am 38 years old and 170lbs I still consider light for me although a rather healthy and lean weight. In the past I've weighed as much as 200lbs with an average weight of 180-185 pounds (where I would like to be if not 190-195lbs).

suppsforlife

Yes a total of 2000mg spread throughout. What I'm looking at is:
Week 1:200mg
2-200mg
3-300mg
4-300mg
5-300mg
6-350mg
7-350mg

So this sounds like a pointless plan to you I take it. Thanks
is not that is pointless, is the fact that you might get side effects. estrogenic during cycle and PCT when you stop.
plus, 7 weeks sounds like not enough because Test E takes around 3-4 weeks to fully kick in. 8 Weeks is the shortest I know, but generally - 10 weeks is good.
also, there's no point in slowly increasing the dosage like that.
You could go for 300 mg per week for 10 weeks. You would still need estrogenic protection handy and still need PCT - but that's not a dramatic cycle to offer crazy results, nor crazy side effects.
(where I would like to be if not 190-195lbs).
if done everything properly - you can reach it. alongside with a good diet, workout plan, rest, PCT etc.