New here

NZmuscle

Hey guys, New to the forums, new to gear not new to bodybuilding, been natural for 8+ years, competed naturally but I've had my kids now, don't need my balls anymore so it's time to make some real gains, in my second cycle now of 400 test and 400 mast and loving it, looking forward to learning more about this side of things.

Gainz.

Welcome, if that's you natural... can't wait to see what happens when the dark side takes over!

NZmuscle

Welcome, if that's you natural... can't wait to see what happens when the dark side takes over!
Thanks yeah that was when I competed in 2017 naturally, put on a couple of kg naturally in the past few years but sick of pushing hard for the last couple of grams of natural gains, time to push past that and get freaky!

HGH.to

welcome! you'll get lots of help here!
400 mg test + 400 mg mast sounds like a good second cycle, you're likely to love it.
and yeah, agree with gainzbandit. if that's you naturally, you're going to become a monster on gear!

bobby ricky

Hey guys, New to the forums, new to gear not new to bodybuilding, been natural for 8+ years, competed naturally but I've had my kids now, don't need my balls anymore so it's time to make some real gains, in my second cycle now of 400 test and 400 mast and loving it, looking forward to learning more about this side of things.
You look great brother. What is your age? And how did you feel when that picture was taken?
Were you hungry irritable?

NZmuscle

You look great brother. What is your age? And how did you feel when that picture was taken?
Were you hungry irritable?
Mate I was miserable, zero energy, I could feel the energy being drained for just doing the simplest of tasks like lifting my arms, that was my 3rd show in a row so I held conditioning for 2 months, didn't even want to be at the show but I committed and it was the national show, walked away with 1st place, pushed myself to the absolute max, glutes were striated, had absolutely zero sex drive... Funny thing is I can't wait to do it again 🤣 I'm 38 now