New here

BigSkip1488

I'm 27 and I am 6ft and about 201lbs now but I was 216 before this injury I am about to come off of. I have never used any sort of sups before but I have low T from a birth defect and am trying my hardest to compensate for this fact. This is my first time looking for real advice from the pros, looking for sups of any sort, and ESPECIALLY attempting to shop online I am finding it virtually impossible. I have a lot of mid section fat I want to burn and really need to work on size and cut especially as I'm dealing with tendonitis and am having trouble going like I was before. Any and all help would be appreciated lately I spend several hours a day reading but I think hearing from some of you will be more beneficial -Thanks

BigSkip1488

Welcome to MG man. you'll love it here.
have you addressed low T to a doc?
Yeah my T level was 440 I believe which at the time it was the first number is ever heard so I didn't understand that that was significantly low for a 27 year old I just was told it didn't call for treatment but after reading day in and day out I disagree. I'm in the process of setting up with HONE to talk to their Dr and hope that I can test through them and plead my case but this has been a long road and I'm getting discouraged. Any advice?

BigSkip1488

Yeah my T level was 440 I believe which at the time it was the first number is ever heard so I didn't understand that that was significantly low for a 27 year old I just was told it didn't call for treatment but after reading day in and day out I disagree. I'm in the process of setting up with HONE to talk to their Dr and hope that I can test through them and plead my case but this has been a long road and I'm getting discouraged. Any advice?

HGH.to

if your T level is 440 then it's unlikely you're going to get a prescription of Testosterone for health reasons.
You could, however, add a bit of testosterone on your own to feel better, but that's likely to reduce the natural testosterone production even more so you're likely going to need testosterone injections for the rest of your life and you're still young. You have this route, either trying to increase T levels naturally

Gainz.

I would recommend just running a cycle before committing to trt.
Get a 10-14 week of 250-300mg of test under your belt. See how your body responds, what sides you might be prone to. Then finish your cycle and pct. Only then you should consider trt.
But honestly 440 isn't that low. You can increase that number by doing lots of things. Better diet, better sleep, less.... self amusement, otc vitamins.
If you need cycle advice... you came to the right spot, if you're looking for gear online... you came to the right spot. I can't tell you exactly who or what... but I bought gear from someone in this very post... I highly suggest looking at the names... then maybe typing them into Google 😉.

But trt is for life, it's a really big deal. But also understand gear isn't magic brother, yes it can make you feel better. But without proper diet and exercise... that unwanted fatty mid section... isn't gonna magically disappear.

suppsforlife

440 T level for a 27 yo is low, but it isn't that low. Such a low level could be attributed to poor lifestyle choices (bad diet, smoking, no exercise, stress, no sleep, etc.) Address these issues and you may not need any steroids as long as you only want to remain healthy

BigSkip1488

if your T level is 440 then it's unlikely you're going to get a prescription of Testosterone for health reasons.
You could, however, add a bit of testosterone on your own to feel better, but that's likely to reduce the natural testosterone production even more so you're likely going to need testosterone injections for the rest of your life and you're still young. You have this route, either trying to increase T levels naturally
That goes with what I've been reading. Ive been on the fence about
I appreciate the good advise and agree I've excersized all the natural increase routes well most of them.. even over the counters like nugenix and that's when I tested at 440 currently I've been off because of tendentious and have lost so much progress so fast that I've decided to seek out help and advice so thank you again

BigSkip1488

440 T level for a 27 yo is low, but it isn't that low. Such a low level could be attributed to poor lifestyle choices (bad diet, smoking, no exercise, stress, no sleep, etc.) Address these issues and you may not need any steroids as long as you only want to remain healthy
I'm a non smoker snack on veggies and am not subjected to any abnormal stress. When I tested 440 I was using nugenix test booster and working out everyday I'm currently off due to an injury which is why I've began digging deep. I don't want to use steroids so to say just maybe test cyp or test e which from what I've read used correctly should be pretty safe provided I get what I think I'm getting. Plus my fiance would appreciate the libido increase

BigSkip1488

I would recommend just running a cycle before committing to trt.
Get a 10-14 week of 250-300mg of test under your belt. See how your body responds, what sides you might be prone to. Then finish your cycle and pct. Only then you should consider trt.
But honestly 440 isn't that low. You can increase that number by doing lots of things. Better diet, better sleep, less.... self amusement, otc vitamins.
If you need cycle advice... you came to the right spot, if you're looking for gear online... you came to the right spot. I can't tell you exactly who or what... but I bought gear from someone in this very post... I highly suggest looking at the names... then maybe typing them into Google 😉.

But trt is for life, it's a really big deal. But also understand gear isn't magic brother, yes it can make you feel better. But without proper diet and exercise... that unwanted fatty mid section... isn't gonna magically disappear.
Thanks for the advice man! I took it and found what you were referring to! Game changer!!!

suppsforlife

I'm a non smoker snack on veggies and am not subjected to any abnormal stress. When I tested 440 I was using nugenix test booster and working out everyday I'm currently off due to an injury which is why I've began digging deep. I don't want to use steroids so to say just maybe test cyp or test e which from what I've read used correctly should be pretty safe provided I get what I think I'm getting. Plus my fiance would appreciate the libido increase
if you're taking care of lifestyle choices correctly (as said, diet, sleep, train etc.) and you still have that low T level and you don't mind getting a boost then yeah, testosterone might really help. but beware that starting with it, you might need to use testosterone for your entire life.

Gainz.

Thanks for the advice man! I took it and found what you were referring to! Game changer!!!
Hahaha I'm glad you figured it out. Definitely a reliable source. Just pay attention to the warehouses! Each warehouse has it's own shipping cost. So its best to search by warehouse-brand and try to find one that has everything. I like the u.k warehouse 1 and 2. Both have everything from test to the pct with great prices and pretty fast shipping. My last order from warehouse 2 got to me in 8 days. I'm in the USA

bobby ricky

It’s a commitment like marriage. I’ve been married for 29 years so I’m no stranger to commitment. Bull I started testosterone at around 48 and I personally don’t think u should start until you’re truly deficient. After you have exhausted every alternative. You will have to take one or two shots till your last days on earth. You can’t just take it for 2 years and then say I’m going to do something else and I’m tired of taking them shots. I’m living the lifestyle of being the best I can be. I want to be a big mother fucker and healthy at the same time.

suppsforlife

It’s a commitment like marriage. I’ve been married for 29 years so I’m no stranger to commitment. Bull I started testosterone at around 48 and I personally don’t think u should start until you’re truly deficient. After you have exhausted every alternative. You will have to take one or two shots till your last days on earth. You can’t just take it for 2 years and then say I’m going to do something else and I’m tired of taking them shots. I’m living the lifestyle of being the best I can be. I want to be a big mother fucker and healthy at the same time.
that's exactly what I was trying to say

Gainz.

You already a big mother fucker!

BigSkip1488

if you're taking care of lifestyle choices correctly (as said, diet, sleep, train etc.) and you still have that low T level and you don't mind getting a boost then yeah, testosterone might really help. but beware that starting with it, you might need to use testosterone for your entire life.

Hahaha I'm glad you figured it out. Definitely a reliable source. Just pay attention to the warehouses! Each warehouse has it's own shipping cost. So its best to search by warehouse-brand and try to find one that has everything. I like the u.k warehouse 1 and 2. Both have everything from test to the pct with great prices and pretty fast shipping. My last order from warehouse 2 got to me in 8 days. I'm in the USA
Right on man I'm glad I found this site I appreciate the advice and direction! Im in the u.s.a too so I was curious about that