New here

zakco

Welcome! How long have you been bodybuilding? And how long dealing with the colitis? What do you do to deal with it?
And you are 100% right....life throws us challenges and if one stops you all of them will, so you've got to keep on moving forward!!

GrimSleeper187

Welcome! How long have you been bodybuilding? And how long dealing with the colitis? What do you do to deal with it?
And you are 100% right....life throws us challenges and if one stops you all of them will, so you've got to keep on moving forward!!
12 years now. I've probably had UC my whole life as there has always been issues. I was diagnosed in 2017 and in a flare for 4 years. I never quit going to the gym, but it's hard to get any results when you're sick AF. I was on stelara for 3 years, but it just stopped working. I'm switching to Zeposia in a couple weeks and in three meantime taking budesonide. My diet is clean AF, I do everything I can to stay healthy. It's just a shitty disease, in more ways than one.

HGH.to

welcome abroad man. sorry about that, but I'm pretty sure it won't stand in your way of achieving your goals.
hope you'll find something that works for you ;)

Gainz.

Welcome brother, love the name!!
As my fellow brothers have said... Great info with even better people!
I'm sure you've realized we're not like other forums.
We love to shit talk and make jokes, but at the end the day we support and motivate one another.

Parameddog

Welcome buddy - lactose intolerant here with a wife with Crohns - It can be difficult, but this place makes it a little more bearable.