New here

vic.s

New guy here, 29 yo. 5’8” and 140lbs.

Been lifting for 4+ years but don’t see any significant results. Have tried a personal trainer, dietician, not to mention I lose weight very quickly.

I workout 5x a week with 20 min of light cardio every day (don’t need to do more since I lose weight without even trying).

Also have a bit of a ‘skinny fat’ situation going on. Love handles can get a little messy.

Last time I tested my T levels, I was at low 700s, pretty average but I feel like I need more.

Thinking about starting test but not sure where to start/how much of what to take. Also concerned about PCT and possible side effects.

Any advice is appreciated

HGH.to

Hello, 700s is actually good for your age. But yeah, if you would have more, it would be more helpful. If you don't have any health issues (that's why, including other reasons, it's so important to have bloodwork) you could start with test alone. Generally, 300 mg/week is enough for a beginner. About possible side effects - there are just too many to even start contemplating. you should consider the estrogenic and androgenic ones. as for PCT, many people seem to respond well. just have everything ready before even starting the cycle

Lee.the.Demi.Human

For cardio, just lift your weights faster.

What's your diet like? Eating clean when your low body weight is counter productive. Any calorie is good when you 140lbs, I've been there.

Gear will always help, but until you get the process of building muscle nailed down it can only do so much for you.

I'm trying really hard not to sound like Gatekeeper, everyone here will be happy to help you no matter your course of actions.

Eat till you want to puke, every night.

Lift your weights till you physically can't produce another rep.

Do this everyday and something will happen.

I'm 140lbs or so in pic on left, and the one in the middle I was unenhanced.

InCollage_20230502_221923228_copy_1638x696.jpg

Its entirely doable by anyone who wants it badly enough.

👍

suppsforlife

Gainz.

I can tell you right off the bat you aren't eating enough.
Take it from someone who only rents food. My metabolism is through the fucking roof!
Gear will definitely help... But diet is everything!
You need to be eating at least 3,000cals and 300g of protein per day. Also 1 gallon of water.
Try to split those calories up into 5 or 6 equal meals. So 6 500cal meals or 5 600cal meals.

I too started at 137lbs... I'm 181 now.
80% of this lifestyle is diet... If you want to look a certain way... You have to eat a certain way.
Lifting weights and gear is great... But without the diet... It will all be for nothing. "You have to eat big to get big"
Focus on protein and foods with low sugar low fat. It will help your skinny fat issues.
You can start with a 10-16 week cycle of 300mg test, then a 4 week pct.
But... If you don't have your diet dialed in... You're not going to be happy with the results. Especially considering you're already at 700.
Honestly... Id wait to start gear until you get your diet on point.
Set a small goal... Like 6lbs of muscle over the next 2 months. (3lbs a month is totally doable)
If you can get it... Then start gear.
I recommend getting a mass gainer, start getting use to adding egg whites to anything you can. And of course... Like I tell everyone... Stop drinking soda, juice, Gatorade, Snapple... Stop drinking that fucking poison and start drinking water. It will help you lose that fat. Once you cut out the empty calories and sugar you'll see a huge increase in fat loss and muscle growth. Muscles need water to grow. Once you learn the basics of the diet, when you get on gear... You will get far better results.
Also... Welcome!
Just because I'm telling you to wait... Doesn't mean you have to leave 😂🤣.
We've just seen it several times before. People get on gear to early, run a cycle and aren't happy with the results. 99% of the time it's because their diet is off.
Gear isn't magic... It doesn't just make you jacked. If anything you have to work harder and eat better.

zakco

People get on gear to early, run a cycle and aren't happy with the results. 99% of the time it's because their diet is off.
Gear isn't magic... It doesn't just make you jacked. If anything you have to work harder and eat better.
I always say, if you can't look like you're on gear without gear, you're not ready for gear!

Gainz.

I always say, if you can't look like you're on gear without gear, you're not ready for gear!
Honestly the diet was the hardest part for me.
I loved the lifestyle, lifting weights... It was the amount of food and the type of food that I struggled with. I was the type that was much more comfortable in a deficit.. like 1,500-1,800 calories per day. I could go 3 days without eating... No problem. So even getting to 2,500cals was a legit struggle for me. But...
now If I don't eat every 2hrs I get lightheaded and I routinely eat over 4,000cals. But that took a year of pushing myself to eat more and more. For a while I was literally throwing up in my sleep and had heartburn so fucking bad I thought I was having a heart attack.
So every time I see a new member who complains about not gaining weight... The answer is pretty apparent. Because of social media people think gear is the answer to all their questions. But most of the time it's diet... I know I could look like this... Probably better than this without gear. But... I didn't learn how important diet was until I was already in it.

Parameddog

For one it is not being able to eat enough; for another, the exact opposite. I look at food and add fat. I look at salad and I turn into a fucking rabbit!