New looking for Info

Gfree569

Hey im somewhat new I was looking for feedback on dragonpharmastore.com products idk how to do “labs” to test stuff but I don’t want to be that dude that just ordered some stuff and pinned it to see what happens. I had made my first order like 4 years ago from bullylabs when it was good then got with dragon and it seemed good then flex massaged me about the new alpha rx site made an order was good and just tryed to place an order a few weeks ago and got no response so pretty sure I got screwed on that one and just placed another one with dragon and seems all good. I’ve always only been doing test e or sus or Tren and sus and just ordered tri Tren and test blend from dragon and wondering if anyone has done that combo or how did it go? Or is there a better combo to make me gain weight and bulk strictly I want to get noticeably bulky but I want to know how long I can do that combo and how long should I stop before I do more? I hear stories about not staying on it forever but idk how long to stop I work out every other day I’m 30 athletic any info appreciated

Gainz.

If you buy here from a trusted source you have nothing to worry about.
If you strictly want to bulk... 16 weeks
600mg of test, 400mg of deca and 5 weeks 30-40mg of dbol
Keep calories above 4,000 calories and you will absolutely "bulk"
But as anyone here will tell you, bulking and cutting is done in the kitchen.

Gfree569

If you buy here from a trusted source you have nothing to worry about.
If you strictly want to bulk... 16 weeks
600mg of test, 400mg of deca and 5 weeks 30-40mg of dbol
Keep calories above 4,000 calories and you will absolutely "bulk"
But as anyone here will tell you, bulking and cutting is done in the kitchen.
What do I need to go with that information sides? Never really had any with anything else but just to make sure. So that’s per week every other day? Or how

Gainz.

I'm not fully sure I understand your question, but I'll break it down
So I recommend doing 600mg of test every week for 16 weeks. Split the dose into 2 shots per week. 300mg on Monday and 300mg on Thursday.
Doing 400mg of deca for 16 weeks. Deca you can get away with doing 1 injection per week. So 400mg on Monday or Thursday. (And just to be clear those 16 weeks of test and deca are at the same time! Not 16 weeks of one then 16 weeks of the other)
Then as far as dbol goes you can start with 30mg of dbol every day for the first 5 weeks, or the last 5 weeks.
But all of this is only if you have cycles under your belt. It seems like you have done cycles before... so you should be fine.
If you have any more questions please ask.
But again... DIET IS EVERYTHING! if you want to "bulk" you have to intake more than you burn. If you want to "cut", you have to burn more than you intake.
Most guys here like to bulk with deca, then cut with something like tren or mast. Although I really don't recommend doing tren unless you're very experienced

Gfree569

I'm not fully sure I understand your question, but I'll break it down
So I recommend doing 600mg of test every week for 16 weeks. Split the dose into 2 shots per week. 300mg on Monday and 300mg on Thursday.
Doing 400mg of deca for 16 weeks. Deca you can get away with doing 1 injection per week. So 400mg on Monday or Thursday. (And just to be clear those 16 weeks of test and deca are at the same time! Not 16 weeks of one then 16 weeks of the other)
Then as far as dbol goes you can start with 30mg of dbol every day for the first 5 weeks, or the last 5 weeks.
But all of this is only if you have cycles under your belt. It seems like you have done cycles before... so you should be fine.
If you have any more questions please ask.
But again... DIET IS EVERYTHING! if you want to "bulk" you have to intake more than you burn. If you want to "cut", you have to burn more than you intake.
Most guys here like to bulk with deca, then cut with something like tren or mast. Although I really don't recommend doing tren unless you're very experienced
Sorry I had a typo in that last post but you answered pretty much what I was wondering. If I do that with the test dbol and deca would I shorten it if I was going to do the Tren and test too ? Like 10 weeks with the test deca dbol and then like 8 with the test and Tren? Yes I have 2-3 cycles a year for the last 4 ish years but never did any pct and that was a waste so I’m trying to get the right info to do it right achieve goals and damage my self little as possible by doing dumb stuff or not doing stuff I should be doing.

D

Deleted member 45086

Sorry I had a typo in that last post but you answered pretty much what I was wondering. If I do that with the test dbol and deca would I shorten it if I was going to do the Tren and test too ? Like 10 weeks with the test deca dbol and then like 8 with the test and Tren? Yes I have 2-3 cycles a year for the last 4 ish years but never did any pct and that was a waste so I’m trying to get the right info to do it right achieve goals and damage my self little as possible by doing dumb stuff or not doing stuff I should be doing.
Some people do run tren and deca together but in your case I don't recommend it. A test and deca cycle needs to be run 12 weeks at minimum and up to 16 weeks. If I was you run your test and deca cycle for 12 weeks, then PCT and rest for another 6 weeks after your PCT is complete and then run your test and tren cycle. I know it's a little inconvenient but so much safer for you. If you're dead set on running tren too then I would run the test and deca for 16 weeks and add tren a for the last 6 weeks. This gives you time to see how you react to the deca plus 6 weeks of tren a is plenty. But still safer to run them separate. And make sure it's tren a just in case you need to stop it abruptly. Prolactin is what you have to watch for with tren and deca together. Highly recommend you read a bunch on tren deca cycles before you just jump on it. I hope this helps you buddy 👍.

Gfree569

Some people do run tren and deca together but in your case I don't recommend it. A test and deca cycle needs to be run 12 weeks at minimum and up to 16 weeks. If I was you run your test and deca cycle for 12 weeks, then PCT and rest for another 6 weeks after your PCT is complete and then run your test and tren cycle. I know it's a little inconvenient but so much safer for you. If you're dead set on running tren too then I would run the test and deca for 16 weeks and add tren a for the last 6 weeks. This gives you time to see how you react to the deca plus 6 weeks of tren a is plenty. But still safer to run them separate. And make sure it's tren a just in case you need to stop it abruptly. Prolactin is what you have to watch for with tren and deca together. Highly recommend you read a bunch on tren deca cycles before you just jump on it. I hope this helps you buddy 👍.
Very helpful man. Not dead set on Tren really it’s just all I know so far so I got very comfortable with Tren and test with no sides. I tryed some dbol but didn’t really take enough I don’t think. But I’m going to give it another go after some research in a few months.

HGH.to

As much as I can understand, you previously used Test and Tren?
In whatever the case, Deca is a better bulking steroid than Tren.
Simply follow the plan @GainzBandit said up there and you're going to love the results

Gainz.

As much as I can understand, you previously used Test and Tren?
In whatever the case, Deca is a better bulking steroid than Tren.
Simply follow the plan @GainzBandit said up there and you're going to love the results
That's what I got too. But him not knowing what I meant by dosages made me think otherwise. I guess we'll find out