New member here

Tbone2000

Hey legends

Finally joined after reading through the forums for a while. Quick intro about me, im 41, been lifting since I was 21 so a good solid 20 years. It's always been so good for my mental health and don't know what I would do without training. I don't lift silly crazy like I did when I was younger, and I believe that's why I've been able to lift consistency for so long. I've had 1 bad injury to my neck about 6 years ago (c5 and c7) but luckily was able to rehab myself. I took 4 months off which was the longest I had ever done but im glad I done it that way. It's when I really appreciated lifting even more. Sometimes you don't know what you have until it's taken away from you.

Anyway looking forward to learning more from you all, im always open to learning new things!

Cheers

HGH.to

Welcome! Glad to have you among us! Sorry about your injury but glad you're doing fine now.
ometimes you don't know what you have until it's taken away from you.
you're definitely right there!
Get accustomed to the forum and ask questions if you have any. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Tbone2000

Welcome! Glad to have you among us! Sorry about your injury but glad you're doing fine now.

you're definitely right there!
Get accustomed to the forum and ask questions if you have any. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Thanks so much mate! Really appreciate it and looking forward to picking all of your guys brains here haha

Tbone2000

Welcome Tbone. Have you done roids before?
Hi mate thank you! Yes I have. I took alot more gear when I was younger and a bit silly with some of the amounts back then. This was a long time ago. However these days I take a very minimal amount. 1 ml sust 250 every 2 weeks.

suppsforlife

great it works for you! yeah, TRT doses are still great for some small gains and definitely great for maintaining and feeling good!