Smith73772

Hi
I’m Smith 7377 . I’ve been working out for over 30 years but ended up with Covid.
I hope to be back in the gym by March

suppsforlife

Hello and welcome to MG. You're going to love it here as many of us did.
Most of us went through covid and we know how struggling it can be. Many of us shared their stories of losing some of their gains while being sick. But don't worry, you're going to regain it all back. Ask if you have any questions. Share your experience and knowledge! Welcome!

QuadGod

Hi
I’m Smith 7377 . I’ve been working out for over 30 years but ended up with Covid.
I hope to be back in the gym by March
Being from the medical field; I believe covid has to be a female, because you dont know if its going to wreck you life, or if its going to get you down for a few days, few weeks, few months; its very unpredictable! My wife and I are therapist, and she also and has had covid twice. First time, she wasnt to sick, second time, it was baddddddd!. Me, I havent gotten it yet. She and I work in the same hospitals/nursing homes, etc. I kinda feel discriminated against!....lol. Like any other "reason" you had to take a break, you'll bounce back in no time. Muscle has a great memory and you'll be kicking A in no time. Glad youre doing better. Good luck.

HGH.to

I've also had covid twice. first time was absolutely horrible. I remember my first workout after covid - that was a nightmare, as if I never worked out.
second time - nothing really bad. as you said QuadGod - that's extremely unpredictable.
but yeah you're definitely right there -
Muscle has a great memory and you'll be kicking A in no time.
a few workouts and you're getting back on track!

EMachine

Welcome to the dance brother! Covid sucks and some of us have had it. Like Supps mentioned, I think you’ll like here.

Papa.Smurf0311

Yea I just got over covid the other week. I went almost 3 years without catching it and then i got it. For me, is sucked hard.