New need help

Texastough

I am on trt right now and have done a 12 week 400 mg per week cycle before but have not gone further I am looking for a reliable source and need help building my cycle

Welderman

Are you looking to put mass on or lean up. Tell us your goals. If you look just a little harder the source issue will resolve itself for you. These guys can offer you all kinds of safety and cycle advise

Texastough

Are you looking to put mass on or lean up. Tell us your goals. If you look just a little harder the source issue will resolve itself for you. These guys can offer you all kinds of safety and cycle advise
I am looking to add mass then lose fat I am 5-8 200lbs I had dropped to 190 and was almost happy with my progress my goal weight is 175 -180 but I mainly want to build mass first

Welderman

Being your second cycle.
Test 250 every Monday and Thursday.
Deca durabolin 400 mg once a week.

12 week cycle.

If you want faster results add 50 mg dianabol every day divided in 2-3 doses. Use this for first 6 weeks then stop it

Anostrozole 0.5 mg day.
Milk thistle daily for liver support.

You may have to increase azole to 0.5 mg daily if you have high estrogen symptoms.

Promise to give you plenty of bulk

Welderman

Only use azole every day if you add dianabol, if just test and deca use azole every other day.

When you finish cycle just resume trt

Texastough

The research I have done said that the dianabol can make you aggressive is there any way to reduce that risk or is the dose low enough that it would be unlikely

Welderman

Unlikely. But if you want leave dbol out. I just finished the same cycle with just deca and test and grew plenty

suppsforlife

Dianabol can make you aggressive, but only as long as you're an aggressive person by nature. as long as you're not and especially with low dosage - that's unlikely to occur.
If you plan for a second cycle - Welder actually offered a very well made plan that is going to help you pack on muscles!

suppsforlife

For cutting change Dianabol to Winstrol. Change diet and workout plan.
Also, instead of Deca, Equipoise could be a better option, or Primobolan.