NEW POSTING RULES THAT WILL YEILD A BAN !!!

milkin

Anyone who is caught doing a copy/paste to post reviews, product pictures, member pictures, or any other information will be immediately terminated form MuscleGurus. There is no room on this site for fake ass people like that. 

If you are questioned by a mod for any of the above actions, and do not respond in 24 hours, then you will also be terminated.

Outlawthing

Milken laying the Hammer down. Take that shit elsewhere  will ain't fools   mo way I'm gonna let you screw this site up too  walk on home boys 

Kfizzle

This is good to see! 

Here's a tip on how to check a picture out doing Google image search quickly from an android device. Go to the persons pic. Hold down on the pic and options will come up to copy or open in new page etc.  There's an option for check Google images and you click that,  mine I have to select it a couple times for some reason but then it foes straight to images that are similar on google. If there's an exact image it generally finds it as the first image.  And +1 of course!  

Mr_Big

I'm glad to see nipping it in the but before it begins.  Much better then trying to deal with it later on.  def  some suspicious activity since Hemroids....oops Eroids cracked the whip a little!  MG is all about quality of members, not quanity 

A

AnabolicPerformance

Everyone on here is on this, guys calling them out then the mods coming thru with the hammer like wack-a-mole. Good work to everyone, just shows how much everyone puts into this place and how far they will go to protect it. Btw, it looks like opening day of hunting season on the recently updated, that should let them know how everyone rolls around here. 

SenseiMiagi

BOOM!  Keep it tight mods....already seen a lot more trash posts here since I started being active a few weeks ago.  Thanks for keeping the riff raff out! 

Barny

Not sure I understand.  Is a copy/paste review a review that is written on another site and then also put here?

milkin

If you are the original author of the write then of course you may share your content amongst sites, however with reviews it get a bit schetchy and we ask that you write an original. This eliminates any suspicious reviews. It should not be hard to understand why.