New to Anavar....

PeaceAndJoy

Hi,

I'm brand new to taking any of this. I now have Anavar. How much am I suppose to take. I'm 46, 6'1", 210 lbs.

I've been taking 100 mg. a day for a week now. I take five pills in the morning at 6am and five more at 12 noon.

I'm I taking too much or is this fine to take? The only side effect is that my stomach always feels full and I don't want to eat much .

Thank yoiu.

seymour

As Smurf said I would like to think that you've incorporated Test into your regimen.

Also, as Bobby said...100mg per day is very high.

I wouldn't even suggest 50mg a day for a person just first time using Anavar. You will see a lot of people talk about using 50mg...but, for a person new to the compound you should be using less and noting your results and responses to it.

Starting out with gear at high levels is not good for many reasons. You don't know how you react to it and how it is impacting your body first and foremost.

Please give us some more info as to what you're doing in addition to the Anavar.

PeaceAndJoy

As Smurf said I would like to think that you've incorporated Test into your regimen.

Also, as Bobby said...100mg per day is very high.

I wouldn't even suggest 50mg a day for a person just first time using Anavar. You will see a lot of people talk about using 50mg...but, for a person new to the compound you should be using less and noting your results and responses to it.

Starting out with gear at high levels is not good for many reasons. You don't know how you react to it and how it is impacting your body first and foremost.

Please give us some more info as to what you're doing in addition to the Anavar.
Thank you, Seymour. The website that I bought the Anavar said that most people take between 50 - 100 mg a day so I figured since I am over 200 lbs. I should take 100 mg. Taking that much makes my stomach feel so full that I don't want to eat much. I'll cut it back to 50 mg. a day. I'm in a hurry to get big and muscular so I thought I would try to speed up the process by taking the max dosage.

seymour

Being on only one substance at a time is not really the idea to be concerned with. Once you have cycled a few times then it is very common and almost always the case where people will introduce multiple compounds into the cycle.

For your situation you need to come off Anavar because doing that as the only compound in your first cycle is a really bad idea, and again at the dosage you're doing that isn't good.

Any time your using orals you need to be taking precautions for your liver also. So I hope you have some supplements that you're using along with the Anavar. There are lots of them out there. You will see TUDCA, NAC, and Liv-52 as very common usages.

For your first cycle you need to be using Test and Test alone.

Last edited:

PeaceAndJoy

Being on only one substance at a time is not really the idea to be concerned with. Once you have cycled a few times then it is very common and almost always the case where people will introduce multiple compounds into the cycle.

For your situation you need to come off Anavar because doing that as the only compound in your first cycle is a really bad idea, and again at the dosage your doing that isn't good.

Any time your using orals you need to be taking precautions for your liver also. So I hope you have some supplements that you're using along with the Anavar. There are lots of them out there. You will see TUDCA, NAC, and Liv-52 as very common usages.

For your first cycle you need to be using Test and Test alone.
Thank you Seymour. I've never heard of TUDCA, NAC, and Liv-52. I will look into it.
I'm going to cut my intake of Anavar down to 50 mg a day.

seymour

Gear is slang for AAS/steroids/juice...probably heard it called many other things.

Your first cycle should be Test and Test alone my man.

I would reccomend Test Cyp because it would require the least amount of injections per week.

I would start with 300mg per week and adjust from there seeing how you feel.

Couple things :

-Are you on TRT?
-Have you done bloodwork pre-cycle?
-Bloodwork is a MUST and should be incorporated pre cycle, mid cycle, and post cycle and if you're on TRT at least every 8-10 weeks if you want to do things safely as possible

You should really read up on suggested first cycles using just Test. The information is all over. Also, if you're NOT on TRT then please make sure you read up on PCT. Also, always have the items you need for the entire cycle on hand in your possession before you start the cycle...this includes items for PCT. You don't want to get caught needing them and not having them.

PeaceAndJoy

Gear is slang for AAS/steroids/juice...probably heard it called many other things.

Your first cycle should be Test and Test alone my man.

I would reccomend Test Cyp because it would require the least amount of injections per week.

I would start with 300mg per week and adjust from there seeing how you feel.

Couple things :

-Are you on TRT?
-Have you done bloodwork pre-cycle?
-Bloodwork is a MUST and should be incorporated pre cycle, mid cycle, and post cycle and if you're on TRT at least every 8-10 weeks if you want to do things safely as possible

You should really read up on suggested first cycles using just Test. The information is all over. Also, if you're NOT on TRT then please make sure you read up on PCT. Also, always have the items you need for the entire cycle on hand in your possession before you start the cycle...this includes items for PCT. You don't want to get caught needing them and not having them.
oh, man. All this is so new to me. I thought it would be a simple as buying the Anavar online and taking it all by itself. Good thing I found this forum. I'll read through and find out more about gear before I invest in any more. I did read that one is six people at the gym are on the gear. I'm only taking oral. injecting anything into my body seems too hard core. lol

seymour

I strongly urge you to spend some time reading and doing research before you jump into this.

I am not at all trying to come down on you at all. Please don't interpret it llike that. It's merely trying to look out for you and offer some helpful advice.

Being on gear isn't something to take lightly. It's not like taking an Aleve or a cough drop. This is changing the way your body functions down to the hormonal level.

It can have very undesired results and health implications if not treated properly. However, if you do things correctly and in a responsible manner it is much safer than someone who drinks every damn day or smokes a pack of cancer sticks a day...that's just my opinion though LOL. But, lots of guys would agree.

suppsforlife

Just want to say I completely agree with everything earlier mentioned by bobby and seymour. Anavar is a milder oral steroid that's why is often used by many beginners. But testosterone is actually safer and that's why is always best to use testosterone as the first steroid cycle. And yeah, contrary to popular belief - most injectables are safer than most orals (unless we talk about Trenbolone which is a hardcore injectable steroid that you shouldn't touch anytime soon). So yeah, please read about steroids (gear) before jumping on them. Considering you already use Anavar, please bring down the dosage to 50 mg or even 30 mg/day (split daily dosage throughout the day) and make sure your diet and workout plans are on point. prepare a PCT plan too! run liver protection with Anavar and other supplements/ detoxifiers. Make sure your liver is in good condition, make sure your cholesterol is fine. And check your T levels. At least now (a week after being on Anavar).
there's a lot more to mention...

seymour

Supps definitely makes a good point along lines of what I was talking about in relation to the dosage. Please check that out PeaceAndJoy.

Also, he reiterates the bloodwork and that is huge.

Some of the major things you need to be checking for with your bloodwork are :

--Total Test

--Free Test

--Estradiol, E2, or Estrogen

--Liver levels, AST and ALT

--Prostate, PSA

--Cholesterol HDL and LDL (HDL - good cholesterol can get very negatively impacted with some people and lower to unhealthy levels while the LDL bad cholesterol rises in some occasions)

--Blood count levels, hemoglobin and total blood count can rise causing headaches, nose bleeds, and other issues (which is why some people especially on longer cycles will donate blood occasionally if they experience this)

--If you're on a cycle with a 19nor such as Deca or Tren definitely check Prolactin levels

--I'm sure I'm forgetting something so if I am I'm sure that some other Guru will let ya know

Bloodwork can be easily obtained by using services such as ones listed under those noted on the forum, just give it a quick search (I've used one of them and it's what I use regularly)

Please be cautious of all of this and understand that my previous post was honestly not meant to come down on you at all. SOLELY trying to look out for you and point you in the right direction. Getting involved in this is NOT something to take lightly and I stress that for you. I don't want to see you OR anyone else hurt. Got to stay healthy my friend and you ONLY get 1 body and 1 life. Treat it well and treat it right and if you do that you will get treated right by your body.

Understand that using gear is NOT going to get you big fast. You MUST be on point with your diet, your training, and your sleep. Those three things are vital. Without treating those three things properly you will NOT get the results that you want. Your body is a machine and it requires fuel, hardwork, and rest to respond the way you are seeking IF you're using gear and EVEN IF you're not using gear.

Papa.Smurf0311

Im sure your questions have already been answered but you will definitely want to be on Testosterone if you are running Anavar. It does not have to be much but you pretty much NEED to run it if you want to cycle any type of AAS's. Not hating but you need to do some research before running these compounds. You will want to take liver and organ protection. I take NAC and Tudca. Theres allot of info on this website man. Utilize it. Like Seymour said, start with about 300 mg of test Cypionate or Test Enanthate a week split into 2 shots a week. I'd do 150 mg on Monday and 150 mg on Thursday. That is just a basic guideline because everyone has their own pinning schedule. youre going to want to have a good diet pan and OTC health supplements. Also, you will want to have some kind of Aromatase inhibitor on hand.

Last edited: