New to forum

Bsmo2244

What's up fellas new here just seeing what the word on the street is. Just turned 40 in July. Had my PCP test my levels and they are super low. 1st test results 219 2nd test results 87 3rd test results 171. Now in my 30s I ran some gear but blew out my wrist so I'm just now getting back in the gym. My PCP gave me some test gel but I'm still not getting the energy or results I'm looking for. I've talked to a couple TRT programs but they are limited in what I'm looking for. If abhor has any ideas what I can or should do please let me. I'm tired of being so fucking tired all the time

Welderman

Man brother you can try and run a beginners testosterone cycle for 12 weeks and see if it helps.
Test e 250mg on Monday and Thursday.
Get you some arimidex in case you need it but don't use it unless estrogen symptoms occur.
As far as PCT goes it sounds like you need to stay on trt. I would recommend 150mg per week after cycle ends but that's up to you. You might want to run some tbol at like 40mg/day for 6weeks just for energy booster till testosterone shots kick in.

Twizted

Welderman gave some solid advice. I was in your shoes as well, naturally low T. Mine wasn't low enough to be covered by insurance so I went the other route.

I will tell you the difference in how I felt before and how I feel now is night and day. I feel younger and so much more energetic and happy. Your milage may vary, but considering how low your test is I would say you will benefit greatly from it.

Bsmo2244

And make sure you eat good, exercise regularly, and sleep very important
Yeah I hear ya man, when I was training my first cycle was the cut stack test tren mas I loved it I did a cycle of that then went straight into just test e and tren e... so I was kinda thinking about doing the same? The cut stack I mean. But yeah I've been working my ass off in the gym and I have a good base. When I blew out my wrist I was 6'2" 225lb abs solid as a rock. 6 years later I was 368lbs!!! I've lost about 65lbs in the last 4 months but I can't seem to get under that 300lb mark. And I know it's cause my levels are so

Bsmo2244

I was looking into the darkpharma and they have the cut stack I'm looking for but I've never ordered online so I don't know what to do

Bsmo2244

Welderman gave some solid advice. I was in your shoes as well, naturally low T. Mine wasn't low enough to be covered by insurance so I went the other route.

I will tell you the difference in how I felt before and how I feel now is night and day. I feel younger and so much more energetic and happy. Your milage may vary, but considering how low your test is I would say you will benefit greatly from it.
Thanks man yeah I'm so low that my insurance covered the test gel that you rub on your shoulders. When I went for my follow up my pcp was like oh I see the hell is working you have lost some weight? I said yeah but I'm still tired all the time. He said well we aren't gonna change anything cause you are losing weight. I'm like I'm losing weight cause I'm busting my ass in gym when I have the energy to... I was 368lb I lost 65lbs in 4 months but can't seem ty get under the 300lb mark. When I was training I was a solid 225lb

Welderman

We're not allowed to openly discuss sources. Obviously your weight has a lot to do with your energy level. Tren stout brother, tbh you should never have run it on your first cycle. You might consider test and clenbuterol and tons of cardio and calorie deficit just to get in shape enough to use steroids.

Bsmo2244

We're not allowed to openly discuss sources. Obviously your weight has a lot to do with your energy level. Tren stout brother, tbh you should never have run it on your first cycle. You might consider test and clenbuterol and tons of cardio and calorie deficit just to get in shape enough to use steroids.
Oh OK I'm sorry I didn't know. I just saw them on the forum trying push products and the reviews looked good so I checked them out. I know I probably did it first time but it worked amazingly lol I was ripped strong as an ox and had plenty of energy with some to spare. I appreciate the advice maybe I'll just try one of the TRT PROGRAMS. I don't want to go that route but I know I gotta lose some more weight before I should even think about running a full cycle

Welderman

Hey I understand. I was 313 at 5'10". I lost 100 lbs on keto diet and exercise and then ran a cycle. I'd do that if I were you. Man you can drop 50-60 pounds in 3 months or so.

Bsmo2244

Never mind I just liked it up. It sounds good. I think I'll do the test and the clen. I just don't know exactly how to go about getting it lol ugh it's frustrating

Welderman

Clen isn't an anabolic steroid. It's a bronchodilator. With fat burning properties. Research it and if you're interested get back on here and we will tell you how to dose it

Bsmo2244

Like I said I've already lost just about 70lbs in 3-4 months. I just feel like I've got a wall and I'm stuck right at 300lbs

Welderman

Get myfitnesspal on your phone and fill the information in and you will get your bmr. You will want to eat at least 500 cal a day less than bmr. Healthy food. You get eating and cardio down and add some clen a large part of the weight will come off rather quickly

Bsmo2244

Ok thank you so much man. I was in a toxic relationship for the last 3 years and I just totally didn't care about myself the way I lived and honestly if I lived it died. I'm finally getting back to myself I just wish I would of gotten out of that shity situation sooner.

Welderman

Ask anything you need on here, if I can't answer your question there are some really experienced guys full of valuable knowledge.

Bsmo2244

I appreciate that man. I'm glad I came across this group. It's really helped me to figure out what my next move is. So thank you