New to forums long time experience with AAS's

Anabolic therapy

Started procuring AAS's in the late 80's. Started use about 95- like every substance I've supplied I did a ton of research before and continues today. I've had the opportunity to try quite a few labs over the years from veterinarian to pharmaceutical grade.. currently I am 50yo I have naturally high T levels, but I am disabled after totaling over a half dozen cars 2 motorcycles a snowmobile and a 4 wheeler on top of construction accidents with multiple falls from 20+ feet and a severe electrocution. This has left me with 2 crushed disks over 1" combined with degenerative disk and arthritis in hands, neck, elbows and knees... needless to say this leaves me in tremendous pain that eventually no amount of opioids would take away.. what does help more than opiates: NANDROLONE DECANOATE... so I'm back to supplementing my Dr's orders with my deca and test c and I'm feeling so much better.. still have chronic pain, but it's better... currant stats.. 50yo male 180lb don't know exact but body fat is low- 150mg deca 150mg test c every 4 days... so the constant use of deca obviously leads me to TRT for life.. I think that's why it took me so long to pull the trigger on this, since I have such high T levels I just wasn't ready to be tied to TRT. But when you weigh it against quality of life with opiate addiction it's a no brainer. So now it's just juice and a buprenorphine patch although I plan to work in some anavar to help build bone density- I picked up 100pk of 25mg... maybe I'll have to move this over to the TRT section: TRT for chronic pain and opiate- dependence but I think I had to introduce myself first... like I said it's my 1st time on forums

HGH.to

degenerative disk and arthritis in hands, neck, elbows and knees... needless to say this leaves me in tremendous pain that eventually no amount of opioids would take away.. what does help more than opiates: NANDROLONE DECANOATE
that's what i was talking about. Deca is amazing for such types of issues.
glad to have you among us. you'll be able to share your experience and knowledge and I'm pretty sure you'll still find helpful info. as you have noticed - 40 years into steroids and you're still learning. pretty much as every single one of us, especially since we don't have such a long experience as you do.
Welcome to Muscle Gurus!