New to Forums

zakco

Hey everyone! New to Forums. I've read in plenty over the years and have researched but you can only pay dues by experience.
45 years old, 22 years of weightlifting(natty 99.9% of the time, long story) as well as bodyweight calisthenics/gymnastics.
6' 205# at 12%
Being my passion is bodyweight movements building strength and maintaining muscle is my goal, not size. Joint health is top priority (as healthy as you can keep them when you train hard anyways). Here for cycle advise as well as learning the ropes of AAS use.
Current cycle has been so far.
300mg test e.
300mg primo e.
6.25 mg aromasin eod.
Planning on running this for 16 weeks to assess tolerance.

HGH.to

Hello and welcome to the forum man. Have you ever used steroids so far? do you have any experience with them?
Joint health is top priority
you could add Deca or NPP for this. low dosage. would be helpful to keep joint health and work as a booster (if you use in low dosage).
6.25 mg aromasin eod.
are you sure you need that much of Aromasin? you should make sure it won't suppress too much of your estrogen. that dosage is likely to

zakco

About 8 years ago I attempted to get on a cycle. I say attempted because I was getting so much pip that I had to abandon it about a month in (500mg test c)....after that it was my impatience that led me to try a couple other brands and being that it was local and not getting enough gear for a complete cycle it was kinda "build a cycle" every month or so leading to no gains and lots of sides. So I decided to remain natural for a while longer as I am very athletic and get good results from old fashioned hard work.
About a year after my last injection I noticed a lump under my right nipple....which grew into the size of a golf ball before I had it removed. So I'm assuming I'm sensitive to estro, so my biggest paranoia is gyno since I've already gone under the knife for it
Bloods at 6 weeks showed,
Total test- 1350
Estrodial- 15
Not sure if this is over suppressed or not....learning.

HGH.to

it's not over suppressed, but you could leave it a bit higher (like in the 20-40s range). talking about estrogen. unless you're searching for a cutting cycle which is good enough.
testosterone is fairly good. over the normal range so should be helpful at gaining, but not too much (other members keep it way higher during the cycle).
learn about Nandrolone, you could love it if you're concerned about joint health.
About a year after my last injection I noticed a lump under my right nipple....which grew into the size of a golf ball before I had it removed.
it's very strange that the estrogen continued to remain high even after the last injection. normally it should have dropped

zakco

Weird indeed! Honestly I never thought it was gyno.....it had been a long time off but that's what it was. I will look into Nandrolone. I added the primo to give a little more kick and keep sides to a minimum have heard under 500-600 wk primo is useless and maybe so(not to mention high primo is $$ and a lot of oil). Just trying to be a bit smarter this time around.
I have definitely heard from a lot of guys saying they feel way better on higher estro....and I am comfortable with dialing back my aromasin.....and now I guess I know my aromasin is legit anyways.

HGH.to

I added the primo to give a little more kick and keep sides to a minimum
yeah, that's a good plan.
have heard under 500-600 wk primo is useless
not true. yes, 500-600 week primo is a better booster, but 300mg/week is still fairly good. especially if you don't want anything crazy. maybe you'll increase dosage later.
I have definitely heard from a lot of guys saying they feel way better on higher estro
estrogen is a hormone that you definitely should keep within range. when it's too high or too low you do get symptoms.
in fact, all other hormones should be within range, except when on a cycle.

zakco

After talking with you I actually feel pretty good about the whole plan. At 45 years old I definitely know the value of patience and approaching it with a long term mindset....this cycle is all about getting a baseline to hit it a bit harder next go around.
Thanks for the advice! Much appreciated.