New to group

Jat

Hey guys

I’m 45yr old. returning to weights after a year of being sick and going from 95kg to 75kg. Shit sucks starting again, but back to 85 and climbing slowly. Previously did first test cycle and went from 84kg ( been skinny my whole life and trouble putting on weight) to 93kg (doing CrossFit and weights) then stopped and did weights/strongman and got to 96kg been skinny my whole life till then. Then went through messy divorce and then got sick and stopped training (dumbest choice ever) but I’m back now and looking to get back up to the 95kg again. Did Tren cycles when first started trying gear at 40yrs old but last couple years only test which did well for me and just before I stopped was using with hcg.
Ordered off old supplier and just waiting to see if it turns up.
Any suggestions, thinking test E and hcg again, but mate suggested primobolan E too?
Doing weights and strongman training.

HGH.to

Welcome to MG man.
I would recommend starting it slowly. Primo is helpful at "boosting" the efficacy of testosterone, but if you haven't been on anything for a while, test alone would be helpful. HCG up to you and your preferences. Ever used Primo before? anyhow, welcome to the club ;)

Jat

Hi HGH
I’ve heard and read hcg keeps your natural test up, any views on this? I’ve never had problems after or used pct but getting older and after I got sick I’m worried my natural test has take a hit as don’t feel as energetic but that could just be I’m doing the same labour job without the strength to back it now lol. Got to go get bloods next week and see where I’m at, (always had naturally high test levels for my age)
Never use primo, but heard it’s a bitch as it leaves corks, anyway to avoid it?
I’ll try the test and hcg see how it feels then. Got a bottle of deca still unused from before ( year ago)
Cheers for the reply

HGH.to

I’ve heard and read hcg keeps your natural test up, any views on this?
yeah, testosterone keeps your natural test up (increasing sperm load, count etc.) and keeps testicles plumped, but I wouldn't recommend using it for too long because it desensitizes your pituitary gland. That's why many bros use HCG before starting a PCT plan to "boost" the natural T production before PCT. Wouldn't recommend it during PCT because it still affects HPTA and may increase estrogen.
Never use primo, but heard it’s a bitch as it leaves corks, anyway to avoid it?
Primo is actually one of the mildest steroids on the market. It's actually so mild, that you shouldn't use it alone. It works as a booster of testosterone. and other steroids and it won't do a great job in gaining muscles. But it definitely has a lot of advantages.
Got to go get bloods next week and see where I’m at, (always had naturally high test levels for my age)
yeah, that's the best idea.
Got a bottle of deca still unused from before ( year ago)
wanting to bulk up again?

Pedrito0906

Hey guys

I’m 45yr old. returning to weights after a year of being sick and going from 95kg to 75kg. Shit sucks starting again, but back to 85 and climbing slowly. Previously did first test cycle and went from 84kg ( been skinny my whole life and trouble putting on weight) to 93kg (doing CrossFit and weights) then stopped and did weights/strongman and got to 96kg been skinny my whole life till then. Then went through messy divorce and then got sick and stopped training (dumbest choice ever) but I’m back now and looking to get back up to the 95kg again. Did Tren cycles when first started trying gear at 40yrs old but last couple years only test which did well for me and just before I stopped was using with hcg.
Ordered off old supplier and just waiting to see if it turns up.
Any suggestions, thinking test E and hcg again, but mate suggested primobolan E too?
Doing weights and strongman training.

Welcome brother, sorry to read about the divorce, that has to be one of the worse experience for men, working hard to have everything and then losing half of your shit. Would you get married again? I'm asking cause I'm 32 and that terrifies me lol.

You're gonna love here, lots of people who give great advices.

Jat

Welcome brother, sorry to read about the divorce, that has to be one of the worse experience for men, working hard to have everything and then losing half of your shit. Would you get married again? I'm asking cause I'm 32 and that terrifies me lol.

You're gonna love here, lots of people who give great
It was messed up but. It’s truth that love is blind. We had met 20 yrs before and dated for 1 1/2 yrs then she went back to Laos, 3 yrs ago she she started talking to me over Facebook again ( I had always kept friends with her brother) and she said she wanted her son to go to school here and liked wagga and wanted to come back so I helped her set up here and soon we started again… in hindsight it was a obvious set up, She was using me to get a visa and I was dumb enough to think she had honest intentions. But there was 20 yrs we hadn’t known each other and things started to show. She had her son here(5 yr olds) who I got along great with and I miss him more then her. We never slept in the same bed as her son did and she believed when he wanted to sleep in his own bed then me and her would then share a bed. She said she’d been through alot and I believed her and figured it would take time, she had alot weird little beliefs that in hindsight were obvious ploys and after 2 yrs I got to tired of the situations and told her I didn’t want the relationship, she then went and put me on a AVO with the reason that i “harassed her for sex 5-6 times a day and felt pressured to have sex with me” and she moved out and went to Sydney were she had a sister. Didn’t know but after talking to a Solictor turns out by putting me on a avo she wouldn’t have to reapply for a visa where if wed ended it she would of.
A year later it went to court and the judge threw it out citing and I quote “ it should never have gone this far “ and that “ the defendants reasoning is based off 2 sentences that she recounted” and “ the defendant showed dubious actions and a clear lack of honesty” ( this is how stupid the law is. A day after she put the avo on me she said the the police all our sex was consensual but she didn’t was to see me anymore) but by then it had destroyed my life. Got stood down from my job ( working with kids) had to sell my house ( she tired to take half of it) etc.
After the initial avo she kept talking to my daughter and mother saying it was a mistake and she was going to come back etc and I stupidly kept paying things like her phone bill etc for her, but she was just saying it to by time as the solicitor we were using was a Laos lady that her sisters had put us into and had obviously had told her how to go about things when I said I didn’t want the relationship anymore. lucky my daughter kept everything she said and we used it in court.
I had been paying everything and giving her money for herself and her family over in Laos but she’d been getting her own money etc and not telling me, turns out she’d been married twice before in Lao and after the last marriage “failed“ the ex husband had tried to kill here which is why she’s contacted me and come over here…

Anyway that’s my messed up story, I wouldn’t say be afraid to marry.. just make sure you know the person and background… and as bad as it sounds be very wary if you partner wants a visa

Jat

yeah, testosterone keeps your natural test up (increasing sperm load, count etc.) and keeps testicles plumped, but I wouldn't recommend using it for too long because it desensitizes your pituitary gland. That's why many bros use HCG before starting a PCT plan to "boost" the natural T production before PCT. Wouldn't recommend it during PCT because it still affects HPTA and may increase estrogen.

Primo is actually one of the mildest steroids on the market. It's actually so mild, that you shouldn't use it alone. It works as a booster of testosterone. and other steroids and it won't do a great job in gaining muscles. But it definitely has a lot of advantages.

yeah, that's the best idea.

wanting to bulk up again?
Ok, thanks
Yea looking to bulk up, being in the 90s kgs felt so good the extra weight feels good and I didn’t freeze every winter lol.
Plan was to do 1 ml test E and primo mixed once a week, start the first 3 weeks with anadrol twice a day first week then once a day next weeks.
Not sure about how to use the hcg the best way.

I’ve ordered but gear hasn’t turned up and I emailed them the other day and haven’t got anything back, not sure if the site ( can I mention the site here?) has gone scam now..

Pedrito0906

It was messed up but. It’s truth that love is blind. We had met 20 yrs before and dated for 1 1/2 yrs then she went back to Laos, 3 yrs ago she she started talking to me over Facebook again ( I had always kept friends with her brother) and she said she wanted her son to go to school here and liked wagga and wanted to come back so I helped her set up here and soon we started again… in hindsight it was a obvious set up, She was using me to get a visa and I was dumb enough to think she had honest intentions. But there was 20 yrs we hadn’t known each other and things started to show. She had her son here(5 yr olds) who I got along great with and I miss him more then her. We never slept in the same bed as her son did and she believed when he wanted to sleep in his own bed then me and her would then share a bed. She said she’d been through alot and I believed her and figured it would take time, she had alot weird little beliefs that in hindsight were obvious ploys and after 2 yrs I got to tired of the situations and told her I didn’t want the relationship, she then went and put me on a AVO with the reason that i “harassed her for sex 5-6 times a day and felt pressured to have sex with me” and she moved out and went to Sydney were she had a sister. Didn’t know but after talking to a Solictor turns out by putting me on a avo she wouldn’t have to reapply for a visa where if wed ended it she would of.
A year later it went to court and the judge threw it out citing and I quote “ it should never have gone this far “ and that “ the defendants reasoning is based off 2 sentences that she recounted” and “ the defendant showed dubious actions and a clear lack of honesty” ( this is how stupid the law is. A day after she put the avo on me she said the the police all our sex was consensual but she didn’t was to see me anymore) but by then it had destroyed my life. Got stood down from my job ( working with kids) had to sell my house ( she tired to take half of it) etc.
After the initial avo she kept talking to my daughter and mother saying it was a mistake and she was going to come back etc and I stupidly kept paying things like her phone bill etc for her, but she was just saying it to by time as the solicitor we were using was a Laos lady that her sisters had put us into and had obviously had told her how to go about things when I said I didn’t want the relationship anymore. lucky my daughter kept everything she said and we used it in court.
I had been paying everything and giving her money for herself and her family over in Laos but she’d been getting her own money etc and not telling me, turns out she’d been married twice before in Lao and after the last marriage “failed“ the ex husband had tried to kill here which is why she’s contacted me and come over here…

Anyway that’s my messed up story, I wouldn’t say be afraid to marry.. just make sure you know the person and background… and as bad as it sounds be very wary if you partner wants a visa
Damn dude, that's a crazy story, in this society women have all the law in their favor. You're now among brothers here, we build the world and we will continue doing it. The best thing God created was one day after another.

rosoo

Very sorry about your encounter brother, being an Asian staying in the East, and Laos is also part of Asia this kind of bloody behavior is such a disgrace to Asian, not only Laos, China, many more countries people in Asia, e.g. Vietnam, Thai, Philippines and others just to name a few would do anything for a Visa or PR in USA, they just want to get out of their country. Many such cases happen in our country as well where people married to your family because they want your country Visa or PR status. But there are also some good one where their wedding ended with happily ever after.

While many wanted to get a Visa or PR status in USA, majority of the friend I know in the states wanted to get of of their country... Lol I am guessing everybody have their own story to tell.

Hope your next relationship will be a smoother one :)

Jat

Very sorry about your encounter brother, being an Asian staying in the East, and Laos is also part of Asia this kind of bloody behavior is such a disgrace to Asian, not only Laos, China, many more countries people in Asia, e.g. Vietnam, Thai, Philippines and others just to name a few would do anything for a Visa or PR in USA, they just want to get out of their country. Many such cases happen in our country as well where people married to your family because they want your country Visa or PR status. But there are also some good one where their wedding ended with happily ever after.

While many wanted to get a Visa or PR status in USA, majority of the friend I know in the states wanted to get of of their country... Lol I am guessing everybody have their own story to tell.

Hope your next relationship will be a smoother one :)
Yea it fucked me up a bit. I think more casue I’d dated her 20 yrs before and stayed friends with her brother over the years. A few years ago there father died and the family sort of changed and split a bit but I never found out the full story, so I don’t know what was going on in the background, I think he main thing was always to get her visa and bring her other kids across but I never thought it was that desperate, as far as I knew her brothers etc are well off and they took over their fathers construction company and everything was ok. But you never know, I still get a bit hurt thinking about it and I miss her son more then her as I had my kids really young (14 for my first) and having her some around at my age now was like my second chance to be a proper father and we got along great. But that’s life.
I’m not racist etc, I have lots of Asian friends and coach Muay Thai but even they were surprised about it and I guess it could of been anyone in any other circumstance too. So I’ll move on and hopefully find my perfect mate next time.