New to Muscle Gurus and thinking about starting a cycle

sed

Hello guys, I am happy to be part of the community. I know where to get the sources, and I want to do a Testosterone Enanthate for eight weeks(250 mg per week, 1 ml per shot). I know the needle I need to draw is 18 gauge and 23 gauge to inject(3 ml syringe). Any suggestions? Thanks

suppsforlife

Better split the weekly dosage into 2 halves. like Monday and Thursday. If you're sure you only go with once a week shot, then better go with Test Cyp (but I still recommend splitting). 18 g to draw and 23 g to inject sounds good. prepare PCT too and have AI's ready.
Share some more info about yourself. Such as age, weight/height, goals, have you had your bloodwork? health conditions? for how long been dieting and working out?

sed

Better split the weekly dosage into 2 halves. like Monday and Thursday. If you're sure you only go with once a week shot, then better go with Test Cyp (but I still recommend splitting). 18 g to draw and 23 g to inject sounds good. prepare PCT too and have AI's ready.
Share some more info about yourself. Such as age, weight/height, goals, have you had your bloodwork? health conditions? for how long been dieting and working out?
I'm totally fine doing 0.5 ml shots on those days.
Height: 6.0 Ft
Weight: 175 lb
Havent did my blood work, but I have no health conditions.
I worked out for a year now, and I am dieting fairly well(Eating a lot).
I have lost 20 pounds over a year.
Clomid for three weeks for PCT

D

Deleted member 45086

The only thing I might suggest is going 10-12 weeks instead of 8. You are using low dosages so you might benefit from a little longer cycle.

suppsforlife

given right diet and workout plan, 0.5 mg mon and 0.5 mg thurs of 250 mg/ml Test E for 10-12 weeks would work great for a first timer.

Reactions: sed

Gainz.

Welcome, take it from another 6ft 175lb guy... you're gonna want to do longer than 10 weeks.
I just started my very first cycle... about 4 weeks ago now. My cycle is 300mg per week, 150mg on Monday, 150mg on Thursday. I'm already looking into turning it into a 16 week cycle. The first 2 weeks not much happens. The beginning of the 3rd week is when you start to feel the effects, and the 4th week is when visible differences start. Now I only have 6 weeks left 😭.
Plus running a pretty mild dose of 250mg, a 12,14, or 16 week cycle is fine.
Also just as long as you have your pct stuff on hand, you can cut it short the second you start getting nasty sides(if any do occur) So if you plan on a 16 week, but 13 weeks in you start getting bad water retention, gyno, whatever... stop and wait the 4 weeks to start your pct. Worse case you just have some leftover test for your next cycle.
The Only other advice I can give from one newbie to another is diet! It's so important, especially on gear! You have to eat to grow, and you have to eat right.
Good luck brother!

Reactions: sed
My personal first time cycle advice would be 1ml Test E every 5 days. I've seen people make great progress with that as their first cycle, combined with a good training regime and a solid diet. It then leaves lots of wiggle room for bigger cycles further down the line. The objective should be to achieve as much progress as possible on the smallest amount of gear.

Thanks,
Atlas