New to Musclegurus

Terumo23g

Hello everyone I just recently registered my account and wanted to shout out to everyone. I'm a former SE member (Steroid Encyclopaedia) but that site went down several years ago. This is the first muscle site I've joined since SE Hope everyone here is welcoming and helpful.

Gainz.

So what brings you here bruda? I'm assuming self improvement like the rest of us... but bulking, cutting, strength, looks?

Terumo23g

I'm getting a little up there in age and rely heavily on testosterone supplementation. My workouts have really sucked this last year due too a lack of it. Been using a supplier who is no longer in business I trusted for several years. While on my quest for a new supplier a rabbit hole led me to this site. After reviewing the comments section on suppliers figured i'd give one a try. So far so good. My orders on the way.

dohcsvt

I'm getting a little up there in age and rely heavily on testosterone supplementation. My workouts have really sucked this last year due too a lack of it. Been using a supplier who is no longer in business I trusted for several years. While on my quest for a new supplier a rabbit hole led me to this site. After reviewing the comments section on suppliers figured i'd give one a try. So far so good. My orders on the way.
I am also getting up there in age (almost 48) and I was surprised to find a fair number of people my age or older hanging out here… good stuff! Also, I have had great experiences with the some of the top 5 vendors.

Terumo23g

I am also getting up there in age (almost 48) and I was surprised to find a fair number of people my age or older hanging out here… good stuff! Also, I have had great experiences with the some of the top 5 vendors.
Damn we are the same age, im glad to be here. So far so good. Members give good honest reviews on suppliers thats for sure. I placed my 1st order and its on its way. I feel like im a kid in a toy store.

Gainz.

So longevity, and eternal youth...got it!
Yeah its definitely a great spot.
I was a little skeptical at first myself, but I've already ordered from a trusted source and got my stuff.
But besides just the product aspect, the people are awesome!
I've only been here a short time and I've already learned so much. Its incredible what some of the people here know.

Terumo23g

I cant put my phone down since I joined. Im trying to take on to much at once. I am burning my retina's out reading all the posts. Lol

Gainz.

I cant put my phone down since I joined. Im trying to take on to much at once. I am burning my retina's out reading all the posts. Lol
Hahaha, yeah my gf gets a little aggravated sometimes.

"Oh are you on your forum again"

Hahaha... yeah! I'm planning my next cycle... I mean I can't start it for like 20 weeks since I literally just started one... but i can still look and plan! Haha, they just don't get it!

Terumo23g

Hahaha, yeah my gf gets a little aggravated sometimes.

"Oh are you on your forum again"

Hahaha... yeah! I'm planning my next cycle... I mean I can't start it for like 20 weeks since I literally just started one... but i can still look and plan! Haha, they just don't get it!
I am and Im wanting to order more and my most recent order hasn't even arrived yet.

Gainz.

I am and Im wanting to order more and my most recent order hasn't even arrived yet.
I feel ya bro, literally just did my 4th pin of this cycle today. I've spent several hours reading through threads trying to figure out the perfect bulk cycle for the winter.
Thinking test,deca and dbol. Just trying to figure out the dosages... and timelines. Definitely want to do more than a 10 week cycle next time.

Terumo23g

Thats a classic cycle, yields great gains. You'll feel and look great by week 4. I put on 30 lbs doing that same one. I was 28 at the time and a skinny bean pole.

Gainz.

Thats a classic cycle, yields great gains. You'll feel and look great by week 4. I put on 30 lbs doing that same one. I was 28 at the time and a skinny bean pole.
I'm 34, literally just started my first ever cycle. Just 300mg of test e for 10 weeks. Just trying to get a baseline for how I respond to them.
From 19 to 26 I was a gym bro. Then i got hurt and lost all my muscle. Until a year and a half ago I didn't do anything.... healthy. Lived a terrible lifestyle and my "body" paid for it. Got super skinny and just hated everything about myself. But I'm back now, bigger (not stronger) and looking better than ever. But being 34 I need the boost. The will is there, but the drive, energy and recovery is much to be desired. That's why I came to the dark side.