New to roids forum topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkin

This is a forum for those new to steroids, steroid cycles, and all other aspects of steroid use, and is a place where you can ask whatever you would like. Be sure to observe the site rules and refrain from source discussion in open forum, there is a place for that which is a sources respective Ask and discuss page. 

We are a bash free environment and we want all members to be able to speak their mind without the fear of getting badged by others, we sing do not allow that here. 

We also ask that you complete a introduction so you can be greeted properly.

https://musclegurus.to/forum/general/introduce-yourself

ARoss

I have asthma and tried clen. I was taking one 10 pill a day But it made my heart flutter so i stopped.
New to the whole thing a guy at the gym hooked me up with some tren-a and some test-e. They both alone and together gave a cough and felt like i was having a non stop asthma attack for at least 4 days after injection.
can someone explain this and maybe shoot some advice on a good cycle I could start on?

Papa.Smurf0311

so ARoss's comment had me thinking. I am also somewhat asthmatic. I have been enhanced for about 7 years. I have never seen a downside to using AAS with asthma. I cannot find anything on the internet about the use of AAS with asthma and was wondering if someone had a page I could read or website I could go to explaining this to me. thank you

reesmp98

If someone can reply to the post I made on my profile it would be seriously appreciated im just trying to not make a mistake my first cycle..

Status
Not open for further replies.