New to steroids methandienone

Mike971996

So I've brought methandienone 100 tabs and also been told to use testosterone with it daily so I've ordered them waiting for then to turn up I've started working out for the past month trying to get back into shape let myself go for around 5 years so I'm 6ft2 and weigh 16st I have some fat I obviously want to burn but I want to gain muscle too is it bad to take steroids if you currently have body fat will it make me not able to loose weight and gain muscle? Also how long should I be taking both tablets for daily and then how long of a wait untill I start up again please couldn't find the answer to anyone of these questions for the past week or so till I've came across this forum so any help much appreciated.

BiggyBill

What both tables??
dianabol come as tablets; testosterone comes as injection. And yes u need to run both of them
they might help to lose fat, but they are bulking compounds to make u gain muscles. U can bulk up to gain muscles then go for cutting - steroids than burn fat whilst maintain ur muscles.
u need to wait for same amount of time as ur cycle was to start another.
for example: 10 weeks cycle, 10 weeks off steroids. Start second cycle 12 weeks, 12 weeks off steroids, start third cycle...

Mike971996

Thanks for that mate, so the stop process should be as long as the process taking it before starting the cycle again, and I've purchased tablet form testosterone called rad 140

Mike971996

Ahh I am very reluctant in doing injections as pretty sure the missus would see the marks is no tablet form as good?

BiggyBill

There is testosterone undecanoate tablets (testocaps). But those tablets are not as powerful as injections so to make them effective u need to run a lot of those testocaps a day.

HGH.to

testocaps for TRT weren't enough (not enough effective), not to mention for physique and performance enhancement.