New to the crew

Hi everyone.

Veteran looking to gain some great knowledge.
Currently looking to run sus250 and clen in a few weeks.

Thoughts on experience and cycle usage?

lineman1007

Welcome to the group. Great people and lots of knowledge. I would suggest getting blood work done before starting a cycle. Have you ever ran a cycle before? Age, weight, goals? I am 63 and am running 500mg of test c per week and 40mg dbol/day. Been a few years for me running a cycle. Starting off with that and working out to try and maintain. My big gain days are over, but I still like workin out.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Hello and welcome.

I don't know your experience, or body comp, so I will ask why those two particular compounds?

I don't recommend either to people outside of specific circumstances.

Welcome to the group. Great people and lots of knowledge. I would suggest getting blood work done before starting a cycle. Have you ever ran a cycle before? Age, weight, goals? I am 63 and am running 500mg of test c per week and 40mg dbol/day. Been a few years for me running a cycle. Starting off with that and working out to try and maintain. My big gain days are over, but I still like workin out.

Thanks for the welcome. I'm 38, 315, goal is to cut.
I've ran Test E & P , tren few years back along side anvar.

Had cancer test cancer back in 2015. Passed my 5 year mark but anyone knows going through chemo kills your metabolisim.

My reasons for getting back on gear would be to help my metabolism and get back in shape.

My goal is to get back down to 250. I"m already built like a football player so goal not heavy on bulking. Just clean eating and a boost to cut fat.

@Lee.the.Human few of my friends in the bodybuilding industry shared that would be a safe cycle to run.

I'm trying to regulate my BP as well during this cycle so thoughts about taking Losartan during cycle?

Thought?

Appreciate the support

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Had cancer test cancer back in 2015. Passed my 5 year mark but anyone knows going through chemo kills your metabolisim.

My reasons for getting back on gear would be to help my metabolism and get back in shape.

My goal is to get back down to 250. I"m already built like a football player so goal not heavy on bulking. Just clean eating and a boost to cut fat.

@Lee.the.Human few of my friends in the bodybuilding industry shared that would be a safe cycle to run.

I'm trying to regulate my BP as well during this cycle so thoughts about taking Losartan during cycle?

Thought?

Appreciate the support
I am not versed in BP medication and wouldn't like to comment on it.

My thoughts on sustanon are that it's just a little more inconvenient than enth or cyp, and for me personally I never felt good on it. Sust is an every other day jab, the other two can be less, whatever is convenient to you.

I'm not a responsible user, a lot of the guys on here are, I do a lot of stuff that would definitely be considered pretty fucking dumb. Taking that into account, I don't recommend people use Clenbuterol to fast track results that you will get naturally (lol) from using the gear. It's wear and tear on your body for IMO no reason in most cases.

If you want to take something really bad for you that will help you get cut but build muscle also, Winstrol.

Thanks for the insights. Yea i'm not looking so much to fast track, just something to encourage help with the fat burn considering my type of metabolism after chemo years ago.

What are you running by the way?

I would assume all is wear and tear, you would say clen over most would be more frowned on? or just your experience?

zakco

If you want to take something really bad for you that will help you get cut but build muscle also, Winstrol.
Why do you view Winstrol this way? I was actually thinking of running injectable Winstrol next go around. All I'm concerned with is the joint pain some say they get....just curious.

HGH.to

Appreciate it. Curious on thoughts about sus with clen. I'm reading a lot of responses on just stick with sus for fat lost.
Thoughts? Goal would be to shred of course with a clean diet.
Clen is not a steroid. It is very helpful for fat loss, but you should watch out for its negative sides.
Sustanon is basically the same testosterone. The only difference between Sust and Test E or P is the release time (half-life).

HGH.to

if you plan to inject twice a week, better go for Test E rather than Sustanon. As said, both are basically testosterone. But sustanon has short esters (like Propionate) that are not enough to maintain stable levels.
As for the starting point of Clen - I hope you meant 40 mcg. Although I would start with 20 mcg/day. Our bodies quickly get used to the effect of Clen so you need to constantly increase the dosage and/or stop and restart to keep it effective.

if you plan to inject twice a week, better go for Test E rather than Sustanon. As said, both are basically testosterone. But sustanon has short esters (like Propionate) that are not enough to maintain stable levels.
As for the starting point of Clen - I hope you meant 40 mcg. Although I would start with 20 mcg/day. Our bodies quickly get used to the effect of Clen so you need to constantly increase the dosage and/or stop and restart to keep it effective.
correction I have 40mcg tabs. and based on my notes I have .05cc for sus 3 times a wekk since I already have it purchased.

HGH.to

if you already have it then yes, at least 3 times a week is best to maintain stable levels of test with Sustanon.
as for Clen, you can always cut them in half to get the 20 mcg(y)

lineman1007

Thought?

Appreciate the support
I am on Losartan for blood pressure. The test doesn't raise it, but the dbol does for me. I spread out the dbol once in the morning and once in late afternoon. That helps the bp a little bit. I monitor it quite often. Loosing weight also lowered my blood pressure. Mine is mostly hereditary.

I am on Losartan for blood pressure. The test doesn't raise it, but the dbol does for me. I spread out the dbol once in the morning and once in late afternoon. That helps the bp a little bit. I monitor it quite often. Loosing weight also lowered my blood pressure. Mine is mostly hereditary.
Same here bro Yea once i shed some i'll see if I need to regulate the BP, mostly hereditary too for me depending on my weight.

suppsforlife

yeah, your weight has a lot to do with bp. losing weight usually greatly helps. I imagine you're not 315 with 10% of bf so be sure that it will help. staying in caloric deficit (and eating clean) is the most important for you now