New to the forum from Chicago

Reid460

Hey guys glad to be here.
Been reading alot of posts already and can tell this is a good place for knowledge.
Im 39 yrs old been been lifting for years and just finished my first cycle of 500mg of test e only for 12weeks. Felt good and worked well.
I figured i would come and learn some more so Im ready for my next cycle in 12 weeks. I want to add some compounds with the test.

Thanks!

suppsforlife

Hey guys glad to be here.
Hello, glad we have new members here. I think that there's always something we can learn from each other. That's why the more people the better and more knowledge!
Been reading alot of posts already and can tell this is a good place for knowledge.
gotta agree with you - I've been in this business for years and still finding a lot of helpful info here
Im 39 yrs old been been lifting for years and just finished my first cycle of 500mg of test e only for 12weeks. Felt good and worked well.
congrats with your first successful cycle!
I figured i would come and learn some more so Im ready for my next cycle in 12 weeks. I want to add some compounds with the test.
What you think you want to add?

Reid460

Hello, glad we have new members here. I think that there's always something we can learn from each other. That's why the more people the better and more knowledge!

gotta agree with you - I've been in this business for years and still finding a lot of helpful info here

What you think you want to

What you think you want to add?
Dbol was recommended so im looking into that. Read a post that decca and dbol was good.
Any suggestions?

suppsforlife

Dbol was recommended so im looking into that. Read a post that decca and dbol was good.
Any suggestions?
yep, if you want a bulking cycle - dbol would be a great addition. could use the same method of 500 mg/week test e for 12 weeks and add dbol about 30-50 mg a day for the first 6-8 weeks of this cycle.
Keep deca for the third one. I wouldn't recommend adding both deca and dbol for your second cycle simply because adding 2 new steroids that you never used isn't a good idea. plus, deca is highly suppressive to testosterone so you would require a harsher PCT plan. read it up!

BiggyBill

Any suggestions?
start with one compound at a time.
read about deca and dbol and decide which one to add.
Deca hard on natural test production
Dbol hard on liver

Reid460

yep, if you want a bulking cycle - dbol would be a great addition. could use the same method of 500 mg/week test e for 12 weeks and add dbol about 30-50 mg a day for the first 6-8 weeks of this cycle.
Keep deca for the third one. I wouldn't recommend adding both deca and dbol for your second cycle simply because adding 2 new steroids that you never used isn't a good idea. plus, deca is highly suppressive to testosterone so you would require a harsher PCT plan. read it up!
Ok thanks