New to the forum.

Ado

Hey,
Not sure if this is against the rules but I'm after a source for some gear in Australia. I haven't bought any since alphabeasts were shut down. Just used the last of my sus 250 which was out of date but still effective. I tried to get onto *CEONSORED* but just puts me in to google. If you could point me in the right direction would be great.
Thanks legends.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sparkey

First off welcome!!!
In regards to where you can get your hands on some gear in Australia? I don't know of many in Australia, you could try your luck with Corelabs but there isn't too much info about them, otherwise have a look at US GAINS and or receptor chem, I believe they both ship to Australia.

I'm in Australia too but don't know many labs based here, Ill ask around for you though.

Reactions: Ado

BiggyBill

Hello and welcome to MG
There are many sources shipping all over the world including Australia but is forbidden to talk openly about sources in forum.

HGH.to

as long as you don't break forum rules you won't be. administrators here seem to understand many mistakes and they don't seem to ban right away

MONSTRO

Hey,
Not sure if this is against the rules but I'm after a source for some gear in Australia. I haven't bought any since alphabeasts were shut down. Just used the last of my sus 250 which was out of date but still effective. I tried to get onto *CENSORED* but just puts me in to google. If you could point me in the right direction would be great.
Thanks legends.
Welcome brother to the forum , here you will learn alot and you have all the answers you ask in front of your eyes . Here you have all