New to the site just starting back from surgery

gypsytank

Done a deca only cycle at 15 for 8 weeks a sust 250 cycle for 6 weeks and gained 1st 6 pounds then unfortunately dropped an inguinal hernia and just finish recovery time does anyone know if its safe to start injecting again? Thankyou 

milkin

Welcome gypsytank. Help me understand something with your intro. This is how I am interpenetrating :

• You are currently 20 years old.

• You did your first cycle @ age 15 and it was a Deca only cycle.

• Your second cycle was sust, for six weeks, and you gained 6 lbs

• You just had hernia surgery and want to know when you can start another cycle.

gypsytank

Second cycle of sust i gained (20 pounds /1st6) Yes I know it was silly to start at a young age and I'm still young most people will say I have no libdo problems at such starting at a young age pct was done for both cycles and I have done some research and a lot of people have jumped back on the gear 2 months post therapy and just wanted to know if it was wise to start back on a test e 750 week 1-12 and deca 400 week 1-10 ? Any advise or criticism is fine thankyou

milkin

Only advice is given on our site buddy and criticism will be in the form of of constructive and not intended as bashing. We are an open review site, unlike others, where member have the freedom to ask anything, within the guidelines of the rules, without getting flamed. So don't be afraid to ask.

OK, your decision to run was at such a young age is indeed not a wise one. You have plenty of natural gains just waiting to assist you in reaching your goals so I would concentrate in diet and training. You are subjecting yourself to a full production shutdown at a very young age. No need to run aas at this stage in the game and learning how to eat and train should be your #1 priority right now.

If you are dead set on running a cycle it should be Test only w/ pct and I am offering this advice because you asked a question. Again, I would not run was at your age.

siegmund

Bro your avi ,this you???? If so for security for yourself ,,I would change IIT  or at least ,blank out face ,,nice pits but there safe ,only have half  of  there face showing :),,now the owner .is a full head face ,etc ,and for the record ,bro ,the gains that can be made natty ,I was natty 25 year !! But like milk said if your hell bent at continuing to run ,post up proposed cycle ,so at least you will be guided at running safely ,and recovery as much as possible ,,I also ,highly recommend ,diet ,and training ,,good lick 

kiddbiggdogg

I gotta agree with milk and Zig avoid the aas work on form and diet. I most definitely would not run deca do to risk of atrophy and impotence especially since I don't see any AI or pct. Patience is a virtue.  Welcome to the community friend 

N

noveskeelite

Yep as already said learning how to get big and strong naturally first is very important. steroids aren't a shortcut. but sounds like its too little to late in your case.

I didn't start using till march of this year and I was 236lbs 27 years old and benching 405 and deadlifting 600.

kiddbiggdogg

Bro I would like to apologize for my earlier comment that you didn't mention pct.... I see now that you did. I still feel that health wise you should possibly hold off. But either way I wish u the best just be smart and keep informed either way.