new to this site

loren

im new to this site im a national competitor but kinda slowing down with competitions im still 218 lbs at 7% but im in my fifties still did the open class but also the over 50s i love the sport but also like listening to others how they train never to old to learn gear is not new to me i probably did my first cycle 20 years ago i kinda have a lot of knowledge but as i said i love the sport and have friends all over the country (usa) a few in other countries from competitions but all in all ive lived my life as a bodybuilder but did have a full time job and career now that im collecting my retirement pension it gives me a lot of free time so i figured join a muscle/bodybuilding forum talk with others with the same interests teach some and also learn new things glad to join this site

D

Deleted member 45086

Well I will honestly say that with those credentials I am positive your advice is welcome here. Thanks for joining

D

Deleted member 45086

Yeah there's definitely all levels of people on here. There's a couple of pros on here that I know of, some brand new to gear, and many guys just like me just trying to keep from getting old and stay in decent shape. Just feel free to join in any discussions you wish. Looking forward to what all you can share.

loren

im with you im also trying to keep young i just love the sport im getting away from competition the young guys are getting so big and hard with all the new gear and diet ways im kinda just enjoying the sport for the last year for one show i didnt dye my hair and kept my gym warm up on till the last minute and did the open class. that was cool i put time and money into how i look and train so i kinda enjoyed the competing but now the older the more injuries its harder to get that ripped thats why i stay under 9% body fat never want to get to far away glad to talk with you best to you.....

loren

warm welcome, there's surely a lot we can learn from you sir
thanks for the kind words i do love the sport it keeps me healthy and mentally sharp i like listening to other guys and how they train and there thoughts on gear. im kinda just taking it easy right now no big plans for competition soon i was with my friend this weekend at the npc ifbb pro league show and he won the over 40 (bennett Streets) we train together hes trying to qualify for the olympia masters over 40 check him out on line.

Gainz.

Welcome, can't wait to learn from you! Over 50, 217lb 7% bf? You definitely figured something out that the rest of us could only dream of. Hopefully you post some pics... I'm sure its gonna hurt some of us younger guys feelings 🤣🤣

bobby ricky

im new to this site im a national competitor but kinda slowing down with competitions im still 218 lbs at 7% but im in my fifties still did the open class but also the over 50s i love the sport but also like listening to others how they train never to old to learn gear is not new to me i probably did my first cycle 20 years ago i kinda have a lot of knowledge but as i said i love the sport and have friends all over the country (usa) a few in other countries from competitions but all in all ive lived my life as a bodybuilder but did have a full time job and career now that im collecting my retirement pension it gives me a lot of free time so i figured join a muscle/bodybuilding forum talk with others with the same interests teach some and also learn new things glad to join this site
You have my curiosity. What is the highest test dose that you have ran or seen someone run?

loren

i have run 1200mg a week my next cycle is 1000mg for test i have seen or atleast told 4 to 5 thousand a week like i said i never see anyone do it its just what they say. there are several pros where i train and at least 2 told me 4 to 5 thousand a week we all use the same guy for gear (for many years) hes big just not a competitor but has so much knowledge on gear he treats me quite well. if you have a moment look up bennett streets ifbb hes my training partner and evan centopani he was in the olympia a few years back and endorses animal nutrition for thier meal replacement what the heck. my next cycle is 1000mg test. 600 tren ace. 500 npp. 2 anadrol 50 6 times a week 4 to 5 iu gh. should get me back to 220 to 230 under 10. %. i dont use the scale i use body fat anyone can eat like shit take water retaining gear and hit a number i only want bigger numbers on the scale if body fat is low. remember im for say 60 now so i need a bit more gear than for say a 30 year old. if you do look these guys up you will figure out im from ct. thanks for talking i usually only get to get on this site at night thanks

BrawStBully

Looked up ur training partner
i have run 1200mg a week my next cycle is 1000mg for test i have seen or atleast told 4 to 5 thousand a week like i said i never see anyone do it its just what they say. there are several pros where i train and at least 2 told me 4 to 5 thousand a week we all use the same guy for gear (for many years) hes big just not a competitor but has so much knowledge on gear he treats me quite well. if you have a moment look up bennett streets ifbb hes my training partner and evan centopani he was in the olympia a few years back and endorses animal nutrition for thier meal replacement what the heck. my next cycle is 1000mg test. 600 tren ace. 500 npp. 2 anadrol 50 6 times a week 4 to 5 iu gh. should get me back to 220 to 230 under 10. %. i dont use the scale i use body fat anyone can eat like shit take water retaining gear and hit a number i only want bigger numbers on the scale if body fat is low. remember im for say 60 now so i need a bit more gear than for say a 30 year old. if you do look these guys up you will figure out im from ct. thanks for talking i usually only get to get on this site at night thanks
looked up ur training partner and the other bodybuilder.. Evan is ridiculous..

loren

evan is a great guy he lives in the next city to me 20 min. away in person he is huge i mean huge beleive this there is a non competitor lamar is his first name hes 34 years ond never competed and he is bigger than evan hes 303 lbs at 13% and hes super strong hes on the internet benching at our gym doing 500 for 10 reps and doing 550 for 2 reps i will get the instagran page he uses he bent a steel frying pan in half just screwing around hes a monster everytime he says hes going to compete he backs out a week or 2 prior dont know why bennett is just not. as large but his thing is conditioning on instagram he uses bennett streets ifbb. hes big but not like evan glad you looked it up just for inspiration glad to chat with you sure to contact you again thanks again

bobby ricky

Thank you for your honesty, most big guy’s never give answers to what they use. Probably to protect the young guy’s who think they can take that much and will look like them. Yes your friends look awesome for sure.

loren

they do but we all help each other in that gym from a certain level to bring other guys into the next level thinking about a pro show but the guys in my age bracket anr not close not that im great but 40 years more on than off they look like they had a medical scare and worked out to cure it and relaized they like it way to late in life ive looked like this for the better part of 25 years you get kinda spoiled to it

bobby ricky

I’ve ran 1000 test cyp and 900 deca per week for about 20 weeks and no real sides at all maybe 1 adex per week maybe. Is that what you normally see or do most people have to take an ai more often? I like the insight you have on the big guy’s. Your bringing something different to the table and I appreciate it.

loren

it seems 1000 is kinda average. i see a lot of sust 250 less shots needed. i really do like tren ace its eod. but the results are great its as the gurus say on line its 1000 times stronger than test considered the most powerful steroid made. i have used tren on bulking and cutting often in cutting masterone is also good i just like compounds that are chemically different more results by different compounds no sence in test and another test type to put levels way over 1000 just not good ....loren