new to this site

loren

you gotta see this guy at my gym he does 315 for 30 reps on instagram his name is @gage_the_juggernaut

Gainz.

gotta research that!
Yeah apparently silk is Hypoallergenic and has some sort of natural antimicrobial layer built in. So where cotton just absorbs all of your sweat and all the other nasty stuff. Silk doesn't.
My girl uses it for her hair. she has incredibly thick long hair. Almost every time we're out in public some girl will comment about her hair. Either asking about her conditioner, or something else girls care about. But cotton makes her hair frizzy. Shes the one who told me to switch because she knew the benefits of acne.

D

Deleted member 45086

Yeah apparently silk is Hypoallergenic and has some sort of natural antimicrobial layer built in. So where cotton just absorbs all of your sweat and all the other nasty stuff. Silk doesn't.
My girl uses it for her hair. she has incredibly thick long hair. Almost every time we're out in public some girl will comment about her hair. Either asking about her conditioner, or something else girls care about. But cotton makes her hair frizzy. Shes the one who told me to switch because she knew the benefits of acne.
Marry her Bandit and get the tattoo

Gainz.

The fact that you stay at 7% blows my mind! I'm astonished by how well you have this dialled in and figured out! I had a buddy get down to 6% and he had death face. He looked terrible... well he physically looked amazing, but his face and body language looked terrible. he damn near killed himself to get there (and he was 26 or 27) and he only stayed there for maybe 3 months. The fact that you walk around at 7% the majority of the time is phenomenal.

loren

i did post an arm photo under my original post new to site under introduce your self whats your thought thanks thats why i dont like to train arms in a tee shirt this was about an hour or so before i started my workout. i just left my house

HGH.to

The fact that you stay at 7% blows my mind! I'm astonished by how well you have this dialled in and figured out! I had a buddy get down to 6% and he had death face. He looked terrible... well he physically looked amazing, but his face and body language looked terrible. he damn near killed himself to get there (and he was 26 or 27) and he only stayed there for maybe 3 months. The fact that you walk around at 7% the majority of the time is phenomenal.
that's when genetics play their role
look great bro @loren

loren

true i probably was built to be a swimmer or a tennis player and i eat the same old stuff kinda food is fuel not taste. i do have a cheat meal every week but true i was always thin so every pound i fight for diet was always the easy part lots of years to figure what type of training works for me i do 12 to 20 reps nothing heavy even when i switch it up i do 8 to 10 reps think of it like this if you move 10 pounds 100 feet or you move 100 lbs 10 feet more work is involved in the 10 lbs for 100 feet. its also easier to contract the muscle when you control and squeeze the weight and muscle when the weight is heave you cant help being sloppy just my 2 cents and what works for me genetics are also part

bobby ricky

Looks good brother. We should all do a arm picture just for fun. That’s what we’re here for. Maybe a bicep picture. Welcome to the gun show. We’re all here to learn from each other and be the best we can be.

loren

just from your avatar your arm also look great getting ready to change up my diet set up this week going for a bit more size but i dont want body fat to get out of control. to me that means way under 10% when the guy that does my food gets it done probably wed. i will send it to you (did i send you my currant set up) just want a bit more but im all for the gun show if i didnt send you my currant set up let me know

Gainz.

Looking good brother! Still can't believe how lean you are.
Looks good brother. We should all do a arm picture just for fun. That’s what we’re here for. Maybe a bicep picture. Welcome to the gun show. We’re all here to learn from each other and be the best we can be.
I mean I would... I just don't want to hurt any feelings 🤣🤣🤣 I don't think you're ready for this 16.5" monster 🤣🤣🤣

But really that does sound great, a post where everyone does their best double bicep pose... I'm in