new to this site

bobby ricky

Abs look great brother. Reminder to me to stop eating so much. I bet you don’t even train abs. I mean they are used in so many exercises. When I do a dumbbell pullover I can tell the next day they had alot to do with it.

Gainz.

Dude is collecting his retirement... and putting almost every 20 and 30 year I know to shame!

loren

bobby i do abs like a body part once a week the old way an over head pulley with a rope kneel down and head to floor like 20 reps with a 200lb weight stack it hurts. but correct most abs are made in the kitchen

loren

aj its great but i was always in shape but thin side its a bitch for me to gain. 10 years ago i was 240 and 18 percent or so but the bloated water look isnt for me right even the young guys ask how to get ripped no miracle drug (some help) its work and diet sorry to say young guys look for the short cut. sometimes there is none. i try to stay 215 to 220 under 10% just my thing for now...

D

Deleted member 45086

bobby i do abs like a body part once a week the old way an over head pulley with a rope kneel down and head to floor like 20 reps with a 200lb weight stack it hurts. but correct most abs are made in the kitchen
I do the exact same ab work with the exact same weight. I might have a thin layer of fat but I promise it's a brick wall underneath.

loren

very good just kinda not wanting to eat just need a break good time to change gear. do you take bcaa i mix mine with creatine whats your thought

Gainz.

very good just kinda not wanting to eat just need a break good time to change gear. do you take bcaa i mix mine with creatine whats your thought
I always struggle with not wanting to eat. As for creatine... I haven't taken any in a while. Except for the relatively small amount in my pre.
But once the warm weather stops and I can't go shirtless all the time, I'll get back on creatine.

HGH.to

a client of mine suggests that creatine causes acne... i haven't heard of anything like that. someone got anything similar?

Gainz.

a client of mine suggests that creatine causes acne... i haven't heard of anything like that. someone got anything similar?
I've always struggled with acne... not terrible some some unlucky people, but enough to be annoyed.
But never noticed creatine doing anything to my acne. Creatine puts a little size on me, but it takes away from my definition. So I don't run it during the summer any more.

HGH.to

I've always struggled with acne... not terrible some some unlucky people, but enough to be annoyed.
But never noticed creatine doing anything to my acne. Creatine puts a little size on me, but it takes away from my definition. So I don't run it during the summer any more.
that's exactly what I know about creatine either. except for a bit of bloating, i'm not sure if it can do anything else.

Gainz.

that's exactly what I know about creatine either. except for a bit of bloating, i'm not sure if it can do anything else.
The biggest things that have helped me were face wipes and a silk pillowcase.... and water lots and lots of water. But if I'm stressed about something I'll break out no matter what

Gainz.

never heard of it (perhaps because i'm the lucky one who never struggled with acne).
does it actually help?
Its helped me a ton! Especially with the acne on the back of my neck. I usually fall asleep on my side, and wake up on my back. Since I've switched I've noticed a significant decrease in acne there

loren

glad to hear it. its hard to find things that work. i dont get acne any more i think im just old one here and there when im on a good cycle