New to this

Cshumaker

Hey y’all. I’m new to this plan on starting my very first cycle of test. Only used SARMs in the past.

wanted to know a little more about what I need to do and get. I have a good source. But I want to be safe.

Twizted

I saw your post in the other thread so I am assuming you plan to run 500mg a week of Test. If so you need enough Test to run a 10-week cycle, preferably testosterone enanthate or testosterone cypionate. These two are longer esters so you will only need 2 injections per week, so 250mg on Monday and 250mg on Thursday for example. You will need to have Arimidex on hand during the cycle, I would only use the Arimidex if you start showing signs of high estrogen. Lastly, you will need to have proper supplies for your PCT, usually Nolvadex and Clomid. I'm sure if I missed anything some of the more experienced folks around here will chime in. Lots of knowledgeable people around here to help you on your path.

Cshumaker

I saw your post in the other thread so I am assuming you plan to run 500mg a week of Test. If so you need enough Test to run a 10-week cycle, preferably testosterone enanthate or testosterone cypionate. These two are longer esters so you will only need 2 injections per week, so 250mg on Monday and 250mg on Thursday for example. You will need to have Arimidex on hand during the cycle, I would only use the Arimidex if you start showing signs of high estrogen. Lastly, you will need to have proper supplies for your PCT, usually Nolvadex and Clomid. I'm sure if I missed anything some of the more experienced folks around here will chime in. Lots of knowledgeable people around here to help you on your path.
Taking something this low, do I need to take organ support or prostate care?