New to this

Zeke0709

Hi guys, I’m new to this, first time ever taking. I was referred by someone and advised to take Winstrol. I have 50 pills of 25MG Winstrol and Test. How should I go about taking it? I am 33 and I am attempting to lose belly fat and gain some muscle.

lineman1007

Hi guys, I’m new to this, first time ever taking. I was referred by someone and advised to take Winstrol. I have 50 pills of 25MG Winstrol and Test. How should I go about taking it? I am 33 and I am attempting to lose belly fat and gain some muscle.
My advice is to get blood work done before starting a cycle. For beginners, 8 to 10 mg a day of winny with 200mg test per week, then upping the test to 300 mg per week. Have nolvadex for pct. Also, a liver protectant

Linemen is spot on. I know it is cliche`, but nothing takes the place of good, clean eating to lose body fat. On top of the results you'll get from the Win, will be that much quicker and better.

TotalWar

Agree with everyone bro. Good job utilizing the test and not doing winstrol only; remember diet and training will determine your belly fat reduction not the AAS. It will help you hold muscle and possibly gain some though. Good on you asking for knowledge!!

unclem

Agree with everyone bro. Good job utilizing the test and not doing winstrol only; remember diet and training will determine your belly fat reduction not the AAS. It will help you hold muscle and possibly gain some though. Good on you asking for knowledge!!
totalwar i got 3(winstrol 50mg/ml ) vials left do u think i should mix it in with deca,test e. iam blasting!

zakco

Welcome. How long have you been training?

TotalWar

totalwar i got 3(winstrol 50mg/ml ) vials left do u think i should mix it in with deca,test e. iam blasting!
Depends on your goals bro, I think it could be beneficial, sure. Not a traditional mix but if you add in the winny near the end of the blast, I like that feel. I used them together for a few blasts and loved that shit. Hardened up my deca gains.

suppsforlife

you lose belly fat through diet. gain muscle through training. steroids will only help boost the effects.
start with only one steroid at a time. if it's your first time, go for testosterone alone in low dosage. but before you do that, you should have a bloodwork (as said earlier) and this way you know where you start. also, need to make sure that you've been working out and dieting for a while now. otherwise, no point in using steroids at all.

bobby ricky

you lose belly fat through diet. gain muscle through training. steroids will only help boost the effects.
start with only one steroid at a time. if it's your first time, go for testosterone alone in low dosage. but before you do that, you should have a bloodwork (as said earlier) and this way you know where you start. also, need to make sure that you've been working out and dieting for a while now. otherwise, no point in using steroids at all.
Listen here new guy.👍