New to trt and need help

mikail2k

Hello, everyone im a new member and have a question.

Im prescribed testosterone enanthate 200 mg, but i can see there is 250 mg in 1 vial? how do i only get 200 mg and what syringe would you recommend. Im currently using a 18 gauge.
(Also is there a particular site you would recommend to buy needles as my doctor charges way to much)

Thanks in advance

bobby ricky

If it’s a 1 ml syringe than. .8 will give you 200 mgs . Do not inject with that 18 gauge needle, that is for drawing only.23 gauge 1.25 length is what u want for injecting. Any top 5 on this website I can say are great.

suppsforlife

spot on.
18 gauge needle for injecting is an awful idea. too thick and is very likely to cause pains. 23 gauge is much better.
and yeah, 0.8 ml out of 250mg/ml gives you the desired 200 mgs

suppsforlife

yes, 2 needles. one for injecting into muscle (thinner) and one for drawing solution (thicker). sending you a pm

Pedrito0906

Can anyone link me to an in-depth guide? I have tried buying needles but they are 10 dollars each. That's way too expensive
Google b&h needle with the size you're looking for. For me those are the ones. Other sources here sell them but I haven't try them.

You need syringes and two different sizes of needles. Also they have to have 'luer lock" very import so you can swap the needles on the same syringe.