NEW TRASH TALKING RULES

milkin

We have always emphasized our "Freedom Of Speech" rule which states that members will not be bashed, flamed, or karma f**ked by others that feel their question deserves that form of ridicule. We will not evolve into a site that is know for it's immature style of treating those who come to review sites seeking knowledge.

However, continuously bashing another members thoughts, ideas, feedback, or opinions is out right harassment and will also not be tolerated here. Members who do this, or continue to do this, will be permanently banned. This site will not turn into a trash talking site where members disrespect other members. There is plenty of room elsewhere where members sport this style of looser eg, and will gladly welcome you with open arms.

milkin

Example #1 :

Congratulations noveskeelite, you have more than qualified for this. You have intentionally gone out of your way to harass members of this community, It's a bloody shame too because you were a good contributor and helped many who have come seeking advice. 

D

Dont_trip

Milkin No disrespect but you guys new the problem way before it came to this point with NOV  and you should have banned him way sooner IDK why you guys let problem members stay this long it gets on my nerves You seen how he has disrespect almost every members here....just my two cents With all respect to you guys...But if you guys let him back this is not a threat But I will be done with MG as much as it pains me to say....Because I love this site and the mods/members/admins

strong

im new to this site not the lifestyle though. I don't want to see posts with people arguing back and forth. don't know nov but I didn't hear much positive coming out in the posts. shit I benched 405 when I was 20. sorry just had to throw that in for a goof.. Later nov.

milkin

You are not being disrespectful D-T. We have been watching nov for a while and up until his recent suicide mission, he had been borderline. His level of disrespect had exceeded our threshold limit, perhaps his recent cycle is more tan he can handle. Kids with inflated egos and short fuses should not do AAS. It a shame because he was a decent contributor and has help many, when his ego was in check. This rule will be enforced across the board.

Standingup

I just saw this , this morning when checking in. I am shocked and disappointed. I must admit I was extremely frustrated with noveskeet, but I held out hope for him.  Even the slightest bit of introspection on his part would have went such a long way. Perhaps one day his growth will not be restricted to simply plates on a bar, but the ability to look inward.

Bigstick_00

I saw this post this morning as well! I guess I missed what had happened! So I'm assuming this is a lifetime ban for novs? I too am a little disappointed!

Outlawthing

Agee with Milken if I wanted that kinda Stuff I can go browse the other sites and get my fill quickly thats why I love mg no bs

pitbull42286

I hope you all didn't ban him for messing with me. I know him in person and He's a training partner, and he was just messing with me on there.

Anabol-Steroids

I'm still trippin out on this all...lol.  Great to see!  Keep it up, I'm glad we came back on here and I hope we can we can contribute as much as possible. Man, I swear the difference is like US (stern but fair) and F'ing Auschwitz! Love it!