New & Unsure If I Can Post This Here

Alright, so I introduced myself and learned a few things from lurking but now that I'm going for something specific to me, I decided I'm going to ask for advice.

Currently, I'm running a SARMs cycle, definitely suppressed, decided on this last half of my cycle to make some changes. Here is my current cycle.

Ligandrol - 5mg/day
Ostarine - 10mg/day (for joint health mainly)
Cardarine - 10-20mg/day
Fish Oil tablet daily for my cholesterol

And I know the fish oil isn't important to include but I decided to anyhow. I ordered some Frag 176-191 to try, I may get some BPC, I mainly ordered the Frag to see if the peptide site was any good before getting a better product for my goals. Also, using this site's sources, I ordered some USA Domestic Test Prop, 100mg and I plan to run it.

Here's where I want advice. How should I dose my Test, how often, and what's the min/max effective doses for some results or just to feel better? Also, should I order Arimidex? I have Tamoxifen on hand for PCT.

Thanks guys, as some know, I'm new to this but eager to learn and grow in the community!

HGH.to

Here's where I want advice. How should I dose my Test, how often, and what's the min/max effective doses for some results or just to feel better? Also, should I order Arimidex? I have Tamoxifen on hand for PCT.
Hi Zombii
Since you said you got Test Prop, the compound is used on a daily basis. It has a short half life, so it may be used AT LEAST once every other day. Split up the total weekly dose in daily administrations and you got the dosage. example: if you go 350 mg per week you may go for 50 mg per day of Test Prop. (350/7 = 50)
Minimum effective dosage is 200 mg per week (barely effective) maximum for a beginner is 500 mg per week.
Is good you have Tamoxifen on hand for PCT, you may also need Clomid (it depends on how you would respond to them).
and yes, is recommended to have some anti estrogens like Arimidex during cycle of testosterone. You may have it handy and use in case estrogenic related side effects appear, or as prevention in low doses.

suppsforlife

Test Prop used ED or EOD with doses between 30 (minimal) up to 100 (maximum) mg. Tamoxifen for PCT is good enough, but have Clomid just in case too. and yes, during use of Test, you should better have Arimidex.

HGH.to

yeah, is because of estrogenic side effects that may occur during use of cycle with testosterone. especially when other aromatized steroids are added and/or higher doses are used.

MONSTRO

Alright, so I introduced myself and learned a few things from lurking but now that I'm going for something specific to me, I decided I'm going to ask for advice.

Currently, I'm running a SARMs cycle, definitely suppressed, decided on this last half of my cycle to make some changes. Here is my current cycle.

Ligandrol - 5mg/day
Ostarine - 10mg/day (for joint health mainly)
Cardarine - 10-20mg/day
Fish Oil tablet daily for my cholesterol

And I know the fish oil isn't important to include but I decided to anyhow. I ordered some Frag 176-191 to try, I may get some BPC, I mainly ordered the Frag to see if the peptide site was any good before getting a better product for my goals. Also, using this site's sources, I ordered some USA Domestic Test Prop, 100mg and I plan to run it.

Thanks guys, as some know, I'm new to this but eager to learn and grow in the community!
Tamox on hand is not on ly for PCT but also for gyno signs . If your goal is cutting 250mg test week is enough to fell good , with cardarine , ostarine and also HGH frag . Dont need ligandrol on cutting . HGH frag use it fasted and do cardio after .

Hi Zombii
Since you said you got Test Prop, the compound is used on a daily basis. It has a short half life, so it may be used AT LEAST once every other day. Split up the total weekly dose in daily administrations and you got the dosage. example: if you go 350 mg per week you may go for 50 mg per day of Test Prop. (350/7 = 50)
Minimum effective dosage is 200 mg per week (barely effective) maximum for a beginner is 500 mg per week.
Is good you have Tamoxifen on hand for PCT, you may also need Clomid (it depends on how you would respond to them).
and yes, is recommended to have some anti estrogens like Arimidex during cycle of testosterone. You may have it handy and use in case estrogenic related side effects appear, or as prevention in low doses.
Thanks a million, I'll get some to keep on hand for sure! And I knew it had to be pretty much around 250-300, that was my assumption. In other words, testosterone can be a very expensive way to build muscle. Its fortunate I can afford it.

Tamox on hand is not on ly for PCT but also for gyno signs . If your goal is cutting 250mg test week is enough to fell good , with cardarine , ostarine and also HGH frag . Dont need ligandrol on cutting . HGH frag use it fasted and do cardio after .
I'm not JUST trying to cut, I trained for strongman before all this and now I wanna look good and retain as much strength as I can so I'm I guess recomping, rather than just cutting. Building muscle during a cut.

I'm not JUST trying to cut, I trained for strongman before all this and now I wanna look good and retain as much strength as I can so I'm I guess recomping, rather than just cutting. Building muscle during a cut.
Although I have come to find that LGD is very effective for me at building muscle, but I have to be particularly careful with my diet or its "dirty" muscle, it doesn't look good if I get any types of junk at all.

MONSTRO

Focus on one think build muscle or cutting because on caloric deficit you cant grow . Is like the guy playing soccer and lifting weight to be bodybuilder same time , you will perform bad on both

BiggyBill

Focus on one think build muscle or cutting because on caloric deficit you cant grow
That’s completely true. You have to bulk if you want muscles. Want to have definition? Be prepared for cutting and some muscles loss (that’s why steroids are so helpful- they ensure minimal muscle loss during cutting and maximum muscle gains during bulking)

MONSTRO

The only time i prefer my athletes get shredded forst is when they begin over 15% body fat and not alot of muscle ( on this i make them get ripped almost like contest shape , then after they are ready to bulk and grow super lean

IronDaddy

Although I have come to find that LGD is very effective for me at building muscle, but I have to be particularly careful with my diet or its "dirty" muscle, it doesn't look good if I get any types of junk at all.
LGD is a SARM so is not as effective at steroids.
but yes, "dirty" muscles can happen with all types of PEDs you run. Being careful about diet is extremely important! in fact, is the hardest part