New upper chest exercise

SemperFi

I would add although this can be true why would you go into battle with a half full magazine (mediocre diet). To train correctly and efficiently requires that you have all the pieces in place.  Nothing sucks more than to finish a 1000 piece puzzle only to discover you have one missing piece. ;)

A proper diet provides a better return on your investment in my opinion no matter what you are trying to accomplish in the gym. You are what you eat and you become what you feed.

On a side note- Seth has some great swag over at All American Roughneck! ;)

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

Did the fly with a twist last night. Good one, and nice a sore today. That twist really helped in both powering the weight into contraction. Fuckin delicious!

Titanings

That means a lot coming from someone like yourself. I am going to have to check out seth feroce here when I get a chance. Right now I think I have almost overwhelmed myself with more information than I can remember when I go to the gym lol. But the awesome thing is I am trying to learn as much as possible cuz I lift with my brother as often as I can, and he loves weight training but isn't that into watching all the videos and stuff like I do. Me on the other hand I will geek out for hours sometimes lol. But the really awesome thing is I like to try and bring some new tip, trick, or technique that I learned and we both try it out. And its awesome cuz when we both lift together we push each other to our limits.

So the really cool thing is I really feel like I am starting to get a good grasp on all this info. And by starting I mean that I am still learning every day and once I get the actual results from trial and error then I feel I can say I have truly applied it. Until then I figure the more knowledge I have the better my chances are at being successful at it especially when combined with the right drive, diet, gear, and mindset :)

Titanings

Did chest here a couple days ago and tried some of the new stuff I learned and some of the stuff you guys mentioned here. Had probably the best chest workout I have had in a while. When I was done the chest was crying and begging for mercy. I tried out the fly's with a twist and those were awesome, gonna do more of those in the future for sure. Also hit the Smith flat bench sideways like dolf talked about at the end and repped out and burnt the pecs to the ground!

I also tried out a few of the strength curve techniques on arm day and I must say it was awesome. I really like the tricep cable pushdowns where you start reps way back, the do reps in middle, then up close. Triceps were burning after just one set and really liked it cuz it was like 3 sets in one, or a good dropset. I am really enjoying some of the new stuff I am learning and look forward to applying more on future workouts :)

lisabaker

Banned
A few good choices are cable crossovers from the lower pulleys, incline-bench cable flyes, and incline-bench dumbbell flyes. Reverse-grip bench press: Flat-bench barbell presses with a reverse grip actually shift the focus to the upper pecs.