New user with high heart rate

Adviceneeded

Hi all thanks for taming time to read this

Really worried here I'm 6 foot 16 stone and been on a cycle of 40mg tbol and 500mg or Test E I've completed my 5th week and had bloods done.

My main symptom is a high heart rate does anyone else experience this, I've ditch the the cycle as to scared to carry on, my HDL cholesterol ratio is 17.70 at the moment and was normal before cycle.

Experience bloating to

HGH.to

all steroids are known to cause cholesterol issues. especially oral ones. so due to your extreme high cholesterol ratio, high heart rate occurred. bloating could be due to high estrogen caused by testosterone (ever used an anti-estrogen?) how were your liver values?

HGH.to

man - your liver enzymes are really high too. You definitely should stop the cycle - run a PCT and take care of your health.
for high ALT - drink coffee, make changes to your diet (eat more folate or take folic acid and reduce) and also reduce foods that increases cholesterol.
I can do to combat the cholesterol or will that sort itself out??
Take Omega-3 supplements and other supplements to protect your liver and cholesterol. Again, have a clean diet without foods that increase cholesterol. Obviously workout and train with a lot of cardio. After you stop the cycle the cholesterol/liver values would go down a bit, but you still need to make sure you keep them with proper healthy lifestyle (vitamins, supplements, workout, less stress, more sleep, cardio).

Adviceneeded

My cholesterol ratio was 3 before this cycle I'm generally very healthy this is all effdct of the steroids it's not agreed with me at all hopefully no permenent damage has been caused

HGH.to

no permenent damage has been caused
highly unlikely. stay off steroids for a while and then check your levels again. if everything's fine - might try another cycle. it could be due to low tolerance to Tbol? ever used other steroids? Testosterone alone? or this is your first steroid cycle?

Adviceneeded

This is my very first cycle, thanks for putting my mind at ease.. really was quite worried.. gutted I can't continue by cycle.. the gains were incredible

HGH.to

That's why it's highly recommended to add 1 "new" steroid at a time. Now you don't know if it's caused by high T dosage (500 mg/week is a pretty high dosage for beginners) or Tbol. Might try the next cycle 400-500 mg/week of Test. Check your levels. If you're fine, go for other orals and check them again.
PS: You can expect high liver enzymes and cholesterol issues with all oral steroids!

Adviceneeded

Put of orals now to be honest, just glad I caught the cholesterol and liver enzymes on week 5! Could of head a heart attack or do serious damage

Papa.Smurf0311

Ive heard that Cardarine (GW501516) can lower cholesterol. Not sure how true that is. however, I used cardarine at 20 mg a day in my last cycle and my cholesterol values were great.

suppsforlife

you need to know that high liver enzymes after using orals is normal. they come back within range after you stop the use.

Pedrito0906

My main symptom is a high heart rate does anyone else experience this
I have, I'm diagnosed with high blood pressure, from my mother's gift (thanks mommy), I using Anavar as oral, for me it was lack of cardio, maybe for you it high blood pressure, make sure you check in the early morning.

my HDL cholesterol ratio is 17.70
Mine was about 12 ratio, obviously the Anavar.

That's high man, you gotta make sure for the next cycle you intake liver support, I bought one if Amazon "Organ support" its great, it helps kidneys, liver, heart and have vitamins, I've never pooped so good before lol, I ran 8 weeks of Anavar 50mg/d, and my enzymes were 38 and 50.
Put of orals now to be honest, just glad I caught the cholesterol and liver enzymes on week 5! Could of head a heart attack or do serious damage
I honestly don't think you would've had a heart attack due to the cholesterol, there is the myth of the ldl being bad, but that's not the whole story. The liver enzymes that's a serious one.

I made this post cause I was scared as well go check it out and the comments. You'll do fine just, recover, take liver support, and eat healthy and a lot of avocados lol.