New workout schedule idea

JesseTX

Greetings community.
I want to share this outline of a workout plan.
Let me start by saying I am experienced working out, but I'm not a pro.
I don't have training and cert in fitness.
I am 43 yo, and near 205#s.
My outline is based on days of the week...but ideally I would do this schedule with breaks between if needed and pick up on the following day.
Here it is:
Monday= Chest - Biceps
Tuesday= Shoulders - Hams - Calves
Wednesday= Back - Triceps
Thursday= Chest - Quads
Friday= Shoulders - Abs

Also ideally, I do abs 2 or 3 times a week.
Opinions and thoughts?

JesseTX

sounds good to me. just watch out for what you eat.
As of now my diet is pretty clean, but not where it needs to be.
I certainly have increased my food intake...lost of protein and clean carbs but I cheat a lot with cookies and donuts....I think I need outpatient treatment to get that habit in control.🤣🤣
In March or April of this year I was edging around the 180-185# mark and now I'm sitting at 205#.

suppsforlife

Monday= Chest - Biceps
Tuesday= Shoulders - Hams - Calves
Wednesday= Back - Triceps
Thursday= Chest - Quads
Friday= Shoulders - Abs

Also ideally, I do abs 2 or 3 times a week.
that's actually very similar to my cycle. only difference - friday is cardio day for me. the HIIT.
of course I approve it. LOL.
In March or April of this year I was edging around the 180-185# mark and now I'm sitting at 205#.
assumingly, you got 20 lbs of muscle? because cookies and donuts are hard to resist and hard to get rid off, if you know what I mean :D

JesseTX

that's actually very similar to my cycle. only difference - friday is cardio day for me. the HIIT.
of course I approve it. LOL.

assumingly, you got 20 lbs of muscle? because cookies and donuts are hard to resist and hard to get rid off, if you know what I mean :D
Lol...it definitely seems to be a lot of muscle gain.
I've been eating insane amounts of food.
I still have roughly the same BMI as far as I can tell in the mirror but I am a lot bigger that I was 6 months ago.