New Year = New Goals

milkin

Happy new year to all and hope everyone has weathered the holidays hopefully escaping with minimal damage to the physique. The booze, sweets, and binge eating is over and the new year brings new challenges and goals.

For the past 7 years I have been keeping a journal that not only detalis my past cycles, but the results of these cycles as well. I sure wish I had started this journal sooner since it not only helps me improve on areas that Ialck in, but it also helps me reflect back on the mistakes I have made along the way. As we obtain more and more knowlege through research and member feedback, these mistakes become easier to identify and archiving them IMO is manditory. Every new years day I open up my journal and highlight what areas I feel could use improvement, based on my logged progress, and from there a new goals are set.  As the saying goes, " Goals are dreams with deadlines" and the new year bring just that so shake off the hoildays, set your goal, and hit the ground running !