Newb here

Burnthesky

Hey everyone saw that I should introduce myself, I've been lurking for a bit and finally decided to join up, I'm 36 and just started My first cycle, was working out regularly but fell out of the game for about of a year due to family and time constraints and all the other excuses. But I'm getting back into it, and finally did some research and realized how easy it is to get gear. Because I always wanted to try it. Anyways hoping to learn lots here and maybe someday be able to help guide other news
Thanks!

Burnthesky

Well had trouble getting good sleep the first week, gonna give it another week or so to see if that goes away or if I need to cut my dose down. Other than that haven't really felt a whole lot, which from what I've read is pretty normal? I think my acne is staring to super charge already though, I'll have to get some stuff to help keep that under control, as I already had acne.

Gainz.

Once you start feeling incredibly horny... you'll start seeing the effects. Usually comes at the end of the 2nd, beginning of 3rd week. Then the weights feel lighter, reps seem shorter. It's nice brother.
But welcome to the dance, glad to have you

Twizted

Yeah if you are still early in the cycle you won't notice alot. Like gainzbandit said it's generally 3 weeks or more before it really kicks in. As far as acne it could go either way, some ppl like myself only get acne at the very beginning of a cycle when hormones are ramping up and others get it full cycle.