Geneticfreakguy

I just wanna introduce myself, I'm new to the forums but a veteran in the game. I really base all my selections and purchases off what a lot of u guys say I highly trust ur word. I'm currently 35yrs old, 5'11", 180lbs, 12% BF. I highly respect u guys n what u guys have to say, I hope my intro was proper but I'm not really sure cuz I've never done this before. If it's all good with u vets among us I'd highly appreciate u welcoming me n accepting me into ur convos

milkin

Hey man welcome to the site !! C'mon in and make yourself at home but be sure to review the site rules. 

https://musclegurus.to/forum/general/forum-rules/69341-forum-rules

Geneticfreakguy

so I took what everyone said about to heart n placed my first order with them. So far the process was as easy as placing an order with my buddy n then picking it up the next day. I literally just placed the order yesterday and my question is, since they're so fast do I not get a tracking # or anything n just sit back n chill n wait for the goods?

strong

Not sure who you ordered through. You cant speak of sources or payment or anything out on the boards. Each individual source had their own ask and discuss page. When you find the source you are speaking of just click on the ask &Discuss and you will see comments. This is a rule that needs to be followed.

siegmund

welcome and a good intro +2 for your intro , please be sure to read the rules , and we look forward to your contributions