NEWBIE.

Carpediem2227

Hey everyone. this is my intro. Im 27 years old. ive been training for 11 years (on and off) im 5,7 150 LBS. i would say i have a low body fat percentage as i have been an athlete my whole life. however i have hit a ceiling and cant grow! so of course i turned to help (steroids). Now a few years ago i ordered some xxx xxxx test E and Dbol. due to an injury i stopped working out and stopped the veryyy short cycle (2-3 weeks) however just recently i decided to start up again as i am healthy! i recently ordered from online some xx.xx TEST E and some Test PROP from a local supplier the brand is from like xxxxxx...called xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx. not sure whats real and what not i posted a forum though please read n help me out!! thank you.

Outlawthing

Glad to have you and thanks for the intro just don't Use the name brands of the gear the type of gear is ok  but not names where you located at country only pls.   How long have you been on this cycle. And how long have you been runnin prop ? 

Dolf

Welcome to MG. I edited your post due to rule violations. You cannot talk about sources or labs in open forum. Here's a link to the tules for your convenience http://musclegurus.to/content/rules-and-guidelines

csancheezy

yeah be sure to check out them rules.. But I am confused at how you been training for 11 years on and off but your 5'7 150lbs? what kind of training you been doing? 

Carpediem2227

thanks for the welcome guys! i forgot i posted this and forgot to check on it. you guys have been very welcoming and im excited to start a journey with you guys. and yes i have been training 11 years on and off however every few years i get injured or something happens in my life where i have to stop. but i always feel right when im in the gym!

Pankration

Yeah brother you got some nice arms. 150lbs is not bad to begin using AAS and11yrs.  If you keep your BF the same and gain 15-20lbs you will look even more amazing.  What do you compete in?  Your forearms look like you play sports my either wrestle or baseball? 

Carpediem2227

i played baseball in highschool and as a kid. but football was always my thing growing up! and track. never got into wrestling....obviosly im 27 so now i just play pick up basketball games once in awhile....maybe if i put on like 40lbs i will join the bears and make them to WINNERS hahaha.,