Newest GURU

SemperFi

I would like to be the first to congratulate Brother Strong on reaching the GURU level. Strong has always been there for me and I also have the honor of calling him my friend!

You earned this Strong and thank you for continuing to support all of us in whatever we do.

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

Right on!  Congratulations STRONG! You definitely earned this badge without a doubt. You've been solid, and source of inspiration and knowledge for me since day one. Thanks for all you do here my friend :)

SemperFi

Strong keeps it real and honest. I like how he shares from a personal perspective. I am having a Vodka Tonic and a little Jack Herer to celebrate.... NOT! ;)

[[{"fid":"35413","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"Black Stone Cherry - Me and Mary Jane [OFFICIAL VIDEO]","class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]

SEMPER FI

SharonKY

Congrats to one of the most caring, straight forward, loving person on the planet!  So happy you reached Guru status. 

Love ya lots!!

milkin

Congratulations brother strong. You have been a staple to the MG community for many years and your contributions have helped many.

strong

Thank you my Brothers and sisters..  I am Humbled and thankful to have found this place... You all mean the world to me. I'm definitely a loner in this world and this place lets me share...

I would be remiss if I didn't thank Sieg and Dolf.. I don't see you guys but you welcomed me in with The respect im looking for in this world... I love you guys and everyone on this page..

SemprtFi, Thanks for all the posts and info. I am always listening and put into play what I can.. Its just so much damn info and I like to dwell till it sits in...   Today im a proud man..

strong

Thanks WP.. Put everything you have into your current run. After you are done with this run you will learn how much more you have to do. Its a fun fuckin Marathon..

siegmund

Strong 

Sorry for the late response  ,than you for all you do for the community in everyday  , God knows I have learned so much from you ...

Congrats my friend   

strong

Thanks Sieg… You and Dolf helped me in the beginning with such selfless behavior... I don't forget that ever.

siegmund

And you my friend graciously  played it forward  ...

A true guru :) I know dolf is as proud as me  .. I'll be back full time soon  ..  long story  ,, and not the place for it here on your post  ..but I seen you come so far in every way..  your a example to follow   

BobbyO190

Way to go Strong!  You have been a blessing to me always and one of the first to reach out and help me right from the start.

You sure deserve the status! Well done sir, well done!