Next cycle, 3rd

Pedrito0906

Brows,

I'm cruising now but have been thinking of my next cycle. What do you think about it. @bobby ricky @GainzBandit @HGH.to @suppsforlife @JesseTX @Imgame, tag others if I forgot.

I'm thinking of taking:

1. Test & Eq: 400mg/w, I have a few vials of that mix

2.Deca: 300mg/w

3. Thinking of adding Anadrol for the first 4 weeks

I don't wanna have that much water retention, but wanna get bigger, I'll be cruising for 2 months for a total of 5 months.

Should I increase the Test & Q to 600?

bobby ricky

Brows,

I'm cruising now but have been thinking of my next cycle. What do you think about it. @bobby ricky @GainzBandit @HGH.to @suppsforlife @JesseTX @Imgame, tag others if I forgot.

I'm thinking of taking:

I don't wanna have that much water retention, but wanna get bigger, I'll be cruising for 2 months for a total of 5 months.

I believe it’s a good starting point and it will give u some room to increase to 600 if you get stuck or just for a nice boost👍. I would definitely start at the 400 mark. I always increase as I go. I think it helps your body get used to it. I would not go from cruise to 1 gram deca 1 gram test but definitely move in that direction. When u do increase make sure u do it early enough to get the benefits because of the long esters.

Pedrito0906

I believe it’s a good starting point and it will give u some room to increase to 600 if you get stuck or just for a nice boost👍. I would definitely start at the 400 mark. I always increase as I go. I think it helps your body get used to it. I would not go from cruise to 1 gram deca 1 gram test but definitely move in that direction. When u do increase make sure u do it early enough to get the benefits because of the long esters.
I'll start wirh T &Eq: 500mg, and Deca: 300mg

HGH.to

Brows,

I'm thinking of taking:

sounds good enough. but your Test and Deca and Anadrol in the same cycle is likely to make you retain water
but i do think it's good enough as you know what you're doing and had previous experience.

JesseTX

So
Brows,

I'm thinking of taking:

Sometimes less is more.
With test and EQ I would say to not go above 500mgs, unless you are a lower responder.
I was on 600mg of test blend and my levels went super high so I cut down to 300mgs. Still rocking it in the gym and getting gains!

bobby ricky

Brows,

I'm thinking of taking:

How much anadrol per day?

Pedrito0906

So

Sometimes less is more.
With test and EQ I would say to not go above 500mgs, unless you are a lower responder.
I was on 600mg of test blend and my levels went super high so I cut down to 300mgs. Still rocking it in the gym and getting gains!
I used npp 600mg & test 750mg and 600eq, I didn't see any gainz with Eq, it did increased my blood levels though so I went and donate, but I didn't feel any different, no vascularity or any like that.

I'll use it cause I have 3 bottles of that mix already

Gainz.

I think everyone knows what I'm gonna say...
Depending on when we all start our next cycle... we can all do it together... because doing it with friends makes it better!

500mg test
400mg tren
400mg mast

Myself, @bobby ricky @JesseTX and you @Pedrito0906 can all blast tren and mast together.
If you're life falls apart... you can blame me... but god damnit you'll look good doing it!

Attachments

• 4282722.jpg
    4282722.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 2

bobby ricky

I stopped eq because it gave me crazy vascularity that won’t go away and when I’m pumped my arms are like a fucking road map 1676395216418.jpeg

Gainz.

that's actually an expectable effect from EQ. the reason why many people want to use it as many love to get that road map on their body

Why does eq cause more Vascularity than any other?
I figured Vascularity only came from bigger muscles pushing your veins to the top,and lower bf% making them more visible.
So... wouldn't tren be the leading cause of Vascularity?
Does eq actually make your veins bigger?