Niclosamide, long term?

mrkavin

I was wondering if one can take Niclo long term or until you're rid of your infection? I seemed to have had the best results with this, second would be Prazi.

When I was on Nicolsamide a lot of seseme seeds like things came out and it seemed to be doing something to help me.

I've just finished 14 days of the protocol for tapeworm. The parzi seemed to effect me for the first three days but the Albendazole has really done nothing. I have been two days without meds now and resting my liver before I start another round. I'm already constipated again and some white worms and some yellow sesame type seeds have come out. I'm nauseated and very lethargic. When I'm on meds I'm fine, have a healthy appetite and my energy returns.

I don't think this albendazole protocol is helping me much but I will continue on because they have gone systematic.

Is it possible to take Niclosamide long term or what else can I take? I believe I have tapeworms since that's what the cat had who in turn gave it to the dog.

I'm very ill without meds and the large worm I have on my right side continues to survive.

Help!

HGH.to

totally agree, not sure if anyone could help here but even if someone might, a doc will be best in dealing with such sorts of issues

Gainz.

Yeah you need a doctor! Just taking random antibiotics can be extremely dangerous.. more dangerous than a tapeworm. I really wish I could help... I mean there's some advice I could give, but the only one that matters is GET TO A DOCTOR NOW! Tell them exactly what happened and the meds you took.

unclem

I was wondering if one can take Niclo long term or until you're rid of your infection? I seemed to have had the best results with this, second would be Prazi.

When I was on Nicolsamide a lot of seseme seeds like things came out and it seemed to be doing something to help me.

I've just finished 14 days of the protocol for tapeworm. The parzi seemed to effect me for the first three days but the Albendazole has really done nothing. I have been two days without meds now and resting my liver before I start another round. I'm already constipated again and some white worms and some yellow sesame type seeds have come out. I'm nauseated and very lethargic. When I'm on meds I'm fine, have a healthy appetite and my energy returns.

I don't think this albendazole protocol is helping me much but I will continue on because they have gone systematic.

Is it possible to take Niclosamide long term or what else can I take? I believe I have tapeworms since that's what the cat had who in turn gave it to the dog.

I'm very ill without meds and the large worm I have on my right side continues to survive.

Help!
you mean you havent gone to the dr once?how did you get the meds for this problem?is the worm under your skin?

Gainz.

you mean you havent gone to the dr once?how did you get the meds for this problem?is the worm under your skin?
If the worm is under his skin, that means it broke through his intestinal wall.
That means there's a good chance it's in his brain.. and that's really not good!

Usually tapeworms only live in your gi track. That's where they like it. Its warm and safe, plenty of food. Then send out their offspring through your poop for birds or rats to eat and spread to other things, like cows, pigs, cats or dogs.
(The pigs eat the grass the birds shit on, we eat the pigs, the cats eat the birds or the mice, the cats can give it to us) it's a nice little cycle of nightmares.
But all worms, not just tapeworms can go exploring, mostly their larva. if their larva goes into your brain... shit just got a whole lot more dangerous. It starts with fevers, then headaches then seizures...
This is why @mrkavin YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE FUCKING DOCTOR!!!!!