Night Sweats

Dunbar

So we all know tren carries the fun side effect of waking up in the occasional puddle but I've had some random night sweats the last few weeks running only test and the occasional anavar. I thought it might have been side effects from my other meds but have heard others that have the same problem. The researcher in me won't be happy until I get to the bottom! Anyone have well kept tricks or secrets to combat?

Dunbar

Yep that's it zewi... Awesome, Thank you sir!!!

​​​​​

Last edited:

Dunbar

Perfect example of why I'm a proud MG member. This place is a club of intelligent like minded people. Been dealing with a weird issue I've not had before and finally after reading and reading and finding nothing.

I ask our community and not a day later the issue is pin-pointed and settled.

Thanks fellas

BodyGear

Haha ... WHat are you using for an AI? There are a few AI's that cause sweats and Proviron does as well

BodyGear

Zewi has been in the game for a long time! Was even a Very good Supplier with a great chemist! Had Great Gear! Some of the first i ever tried! He knows his Shit.... I might just still know a little myself... i just hate typing!!! LOL

U just gotta quit jacking off in your sleep so much lol. Nah I'm just playing dunbar :) I actually got a little night sweats recently to and I'm only running that test/tiny bit of var.

ultraclassic

Don't know if this is legal, but you guys need to know this.
I bought a Bed Jet. It is awesome. It blows air through a special sheet. 104*-72*. It is awesome. NO MORE BED SWEATS!!! 72* could actually freeze you out with the constant air blow. I use 73* I set my A/C at night to 68* but the sheet is by far the best. I am not a sellar of this, i am only saying it is worth the money. You can also buy a dual set up. SHE can still stay warm. Take care guys!

BobbyO190

My experience is often from getting my metabolism up to the point it keeps running while I sleep. Thus I kinda like the night sweats...I need all the extra calorie burn I can get BUT I am a bit weird AND you are mostly talking about medication induced so I am not too much help here.

BodyGear

IF YOU ARE USING PROVIRON OR AROMASIN THAT COULD BE THE CULPRIT! tHEY HAVE BOTH BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE NIGHT SWEATS AS WELL

emmawallace

You must always check the GP if your night sweats are accompanied by very high temperature, diarrhoea, localised pain, cough, or other symptoms of concern. And while night sweats every so often are probably nothing to worry about, it's worth seeking advice from doctor if they're persistent.