No email alerts

Kfizzle

So I had this problem a while back and was hoping it would sort itself out but it continues. When someone replies to my comments or even on my own forum post I do not get a notification. I get them when anyone comments on a source QA page because I've clicked on the option to get the notification. But in the forums I get nothing and just have to go through and see what topics are updated and scroll through and see if any replies to my posts. I've checked my spam as well as set my settings up correctly on my account settings.  Any help?  

3rd_levelup

I get them no problem kman . Don't mean to sound elementary but are you checking your spam folder ? Perhaps try a different email ? I get alerts out the ass. Also confirm you email is typed correctly

Kfizzle

Yeah man you didn't read my whole post huh Lol. Its all good,  yeah I checked spam,  I get notification for q&a threads but not forum posts..  like this one..   no notification at all. 

fatboy1937

Ooh no sweat bud, I don't like to bother anyone. Just making sure since you were having notification issues also...

Kfizzle

Hit me up anytime man. I don't mind. I could use a reminder sometimes Lol my memory is smoked just a lil haha 

Outlawthing

Is that where the fizzle comes from smoke some with your dogs  95 plus 4 pennies  no sticks no stems no seeds just some real sticky icky :)