NO PRO CARD THIS TIME!

MRFIXIT

Well I brought my best package possible and It was not good enough... I have some more work to do and I wlill succeed sooner or later.. I am happy I made first call outs front and center was was beat plain and simple ... my competitors looked amazing!

wes

Sorry to hear you didn't make it bro. It's tough from what I understand. What class were you in and did you do bb or physique .keep up the work brother

strong

Damn Fix, I love your honesty and attitude. You are a true man. No excuses, Just harder work. We can all learn from this person. Your thread here is a true statement of being accountable and perseverance. God bless....   +1

Dolf

Sorry to hear that brother! I couldn't agree with strong's statement more. Any successful person in life has failed many times, but they didn't give up. I think this world would be a much better place if more people had the drive and dedication like fixit. 

Outlawthing

you have an awesome perspective  on things my friend y  I can't imagine what  your missing you look flawless to me 

Nytex

Sorry to hear that. From what I hear most people need a few tries to get the card, Ive heard almost no one gets it right away.  How long till you get another shot at it ?

MRFIXIT

Thank you sir +1 Much appreciated ... I was disappointing but we must forge ahead with vigor and Improve everyday!

I have an excellent support team at my gym with world class athletes and IFBB pro's everyone in my gym has been in my position

and they are true inspirations... I hope I can be that for someone someday! God Bless you my friend!

Kfizzle

From what I have seen, there were some monsters that showed up man. I know you brought your best,  that's what It's all about..  besides winning of course lol. Front and center,  first call outs....man that's a tough one to swallow. Wondering how you placed tho if u could pm me so we can chat that would be awesome. Just did my first comp a month ago and have tons of work to do.Congratulations man you have made it very far to step on stage at the USAs.