NoExcuses.bz Customer Discussions

Gdogbites

Do not buy anything from No Excuses Compounding. I just got ripped off for just over 500 dollars. It’s turned into a SCAM site. Spread the word. He takes your money and disappears. They are a clown show. Don’t do it.

Gdogbites

What proof would you like? I spent the money I said I spent. I was order number 214. I was sent another email after paying the full amount including shipping to pay a additional 120.00 for shipping insurance. I payed it like a fool after already paying the shipping fee. They said they would send me shipping information. So I emailed many emails asking what was going on only to be ignored.

Gdogbites

March 7th. Waiting is not the issue. The issue is after placing the order and taking my money they reached out again asking for 120 dollar insurance for shipping. They were supposed to send me shipping information. I have sent countless emails asking about the shipment . They won’t respond at all.

Pedrito0906

With labels like that it should've alerted you in some ways. Not to put you down or anything, we all have been scammed at least once.

Now you learn like I did to buy from suppliers who can actually let you verify the validity of their products online, and who have good reviews.

Live and learn brother!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220321-070642.png
    Screenshot_20220321-070642.png
    525.9 KB · Views: 5

bobby ricky

I don’t understand how they could stay in business if they keep scamming people? If they come through brother let us know. U can trust suppliers on this site. They are first class.

PureAnabolics

Do not buy anything from No Excuses Compounding. I just got ripped off for just over 500 dollars. It’s turned into a SCAM site. Spread the word. He takes your money and disappears. They are a clown show. Don’t do it.

What proof would you like? I spent the money I said I spent. I was order number 214. I was sent another email after paying the full amount including shipping to pay a additional 120.00 for shipping insurance. I payed it like a fool after already paying the shipping fee. They said they would send me shipping information. So I emailed many emails asking what was going on only to be ignored.
You ordered from noexcuses.sale not noexcuses.bz. You ordered from the scam site not the real website. Post a screenshot of the email that contacted you and it won't be from the real email Sales NoExcuses.bz

Last edited by a moderator:

Drexyl

I have no affiliation with noexcuses other than being a customer, I however can tell you with that order number it 100% was not from noexcuses.bz, it was from one of the imitation scam sites.

Bobbythorson

I would like to rate noexcuses.bz . They have always had great products and on time shipping. At 250 MG a week of test cyp my test level was at 1249ng. I give them a 10 on that product. Gonna try the hgh zomacton that they advertise next. Will give an update soon after 3 months. Love this forum. So much info here that is usable and accurate from experienced people.