Nolva vs Clomid?

Idontgetmad

Im just prepping the pct for my first cycle and I’ve found quite a few resources that have been saying that I can use one or the other. What are your thoughts on this? Should I pickup both or will one suffice? Im just running test c for 12 weeks.

is there also a “better” ai? I’ve heard that aromasin is stronger but has hair thinning side effects. I was going to buy some arimidex since it seems like a better entry level ai but I’m open to either

HGH.to

I would recommend to have both of them. It may be enough with only one, but what if is not? Or what if you don't respond well to one of them?

is there also a “better” ai? I’ve heard that aromasin is stronger but has hair thinning side effects. I was going to buy some arimidex since it seems like a better entry level ai but I’m open to either
go for arimidex - it works for most people. aromasin is stronger but is more expensive. hair thinning side effects are very unlikely to occur. you are way more likely to shred your hair with steroids (testosterone) than AIs.

suppsforlife

Some people swear by Nolvadex, others by Clomid. Yet, most people go for both of them.
in terms of Arimidex vs Aromasin - that's also a matter of preference, but yeah, arimidex seems more popular

Idontgetmad

I would recommend to have both of them. It may be enough with only one, but what if is not? Or what if you don't respond well to one of them?

go for arimidex - it works for most people. aromasin is stronger but is more expensive. hair thinning side effects are very unlikely to occur. you are way more likely to shred your hair with steroids (testosterone) than AIs.
Ok I’ll just grab both of them, good call.

otfjoey300

Ok I’ll just grab both of them, good call.
Adex is 100% stronger on a mg per mg basis , but it’s always dosed as such ; adex often comes in 1 mg tabs ; aromasin is like 25mg pills usually I believe. Since you’re finishing your first cycle ; why are you asking about AI now? Did you use AI on this cycle? Are you sensitive to estrogen sides in the first place ? Clomid I ran alone as a pct successfully before. But also good to have both on hand

suppsforlife

Nolvadex doesn't decrease estrogen. that's just a common myth. it binds to specific estrogen receptors (mainly in breast tissues and thyroid gland) and neutralizes them.